What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

42/42 for an 84. Pretty consistant play, with no real bad shots to speak of. Just needed to have some more accurate approach shots to the pin. Had 33 putts. Golfed with a couple tourists from Germany. As I understand it they will be flying out of LAX on Monday to take in the Open Championship. Lucky dogs they are.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bridges in Columbia

46/43-Struck my long irons well but my putting and driving still off.  I had bad shot with my 3w on the last hole which is the first in a few rounds.  I need to spend some time on the putting green

Shot 73 in a little best ball shamble tourney. 32 on the front, 41 on the back. Putted and chipped like hot garbage on the back nine. Best score I've ever shot. Totally on my game for 13 holes. Can't complain.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Saturday, Kittyhawk GC (Hawk Course) 46-52-98

I did ok on the front. Nothing spectacular, but I was hitting the ball. After the turn, I pulled a bunch of shots into bunkers. Normally, I do ok getting out, but not this day. If not for the 8 or so wasted shots in the sand, this would have been a pretty solid round for me.

Sunday, Miami Shores GC (back nine) 50

Eight holes of so-so golf followed by a meltdown on the 18th hole. Left off the tee, topped the second, left into a waste area. Three to get out. Missed the green right. Pitched on and two-putted for a pathetic 10. Lousy way to end a weekend.

87 and 81 respectively. Not happy these but I am trying to change my swing a lot to get lag and man it's hot as hell here. Like trying to golf in a hot sauna. I find my focus on the green to be severely lacking right now. Don't want to read putts just want to hit them toward the hole and get to the shade somewhere. That equals 34 and 37 putts.

James

86 on a very easy course. Wildly inconsistent, and awful with all irons 6 and above. Many bad tee shots. After hitting a drive on a 523-yard par 5 to a couple of yards before the blue 200 yard stakes dead-center on fairway, on the next hole I had to carry a pond 50 yards in front of the tee box. I topped the ball so badly that it skimmed the water and hit a tree, landing on the ladies tee box. Very frustrating round.

Yesterday, Flatbush Golf Course in Littlestown, PA. Played 9 holes with an older gentleman, a complete stranger, and shot a 48. This is a very good score for me as I can rarely break 95 (through 18) on the easier course in my town. My ball striking was on point all day long. I credit that to playing with the stranger because instead of chatting with my buddies I was focused the whole round. I hit most GIR but my putter let me down big time.
Titleist 910D2 Titleist 910F 19* Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW Top Flite Tour Wedge 56* Cleveland Smart Square Putter

And I didn't play particularly well --- just scored well.

-only hit one fairway (9 GIR)

-one three-putt, one one-putt, 16 two-putts

I don't go below 80 often, so I'm pretty stoked! :-D

39-39-78

Best round in quite a while. Got a little lucky on one shot, pitching one in from 40 yards, but if it didn't go in it would have been a tap in. A couple of missed birdie putts are a trade off.

Getting my drives tuned in a little better, but still room for improvement. Follow up with the pro this week.

Bill M

80 from 7150yds. Two doubles and 2 three-putts. Ugh!!! So close... so far! Left hand low is hurting my distances (leaving them short) but I'm going to grind through it. Overall it's is a better grip for me... I think...

76 par 72 rate 72.5 slope 135 front 38 back 38 net 65

index 2.9 3rd place

This was a 2 man alternate shot best ball so I will not be posting this score, I really thought me and my partner had a good shot at winning this thing he gets 14 and I had 8 so we got 11 shots all together, we started off well with pars on the first 3 holes and then I chipped in for birdie on the #2 indexed hole for a net eagle and adding the net birdie on the first hole we where already 3 under through 4 holes and looking good. unfortunately I was still fighting my hook that day so it reared it's ugly head on the 5th hole and my partner who is not very long at all left me with a 160 yard uphill approach, anyway he's in a fairway bunker with a huge lip in front and I just got through hitting a bad hook facing a mid iron approach for my next shot needless to say it went left again but not near as bad I just missed the green on the left side but my partner skulled the chip and we had our first bogey. Anyways we just could not play the par 4's well that day we where even on the 3's and 5's but +4 on the par 4's and that made the difference and that was what I was worried about was getting past those relatively easy par 4's with simple pars, my partner has a bad slice and I just kept at him all day to play more left and not down the middle but he just didn't seem to get it I had to hit out of at least 10 bunkers that day lol. I did however stick a couple irons very nicely though on #9 I stuck a wedge from 115 to less than a foot to save par on a par 4 of course and a tee shot on #17 a par 3 to a couple feet from 166 for a nice birdie. Overall a good time my partner felt bad about not playing well but we improved over last year by 2 shots so I think next year we should be more ready.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Yesterday, Flatbush Golf Course in Littlestown, PA. Played 9 holes with an older gentleman, a complete stranger, and shot a 48. This is a very good score for me as I can rarely break 95 (through 18) on the easier course in my town. My ball striking was on point all day long. I credit that to playing with the stranger because instead of chatting with my buddies I was focused the whole round. I hit most GIR but my putter let me down big time.

Forgot to mention I had 23 putts..aghhhh!

Titleist 910D2 Titleist 910F 19* Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW Top Flite Tour Wedge 56* Cleveland Smart Square Putter

Played 36 holes for the first time in a looong time on Sunday.

First 18: Played an incredibly hard course, struggled to a 91. Couldn't hit a green in regulation for the life of me. Greenside chipping was horrendous as well.

Second 18: Played a bit better, hit lots of fairways, shot a 86. Par 3's were my nemesis.. double bogeyed a few of them.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Did a vlog, but the battery died after the 7th. Just have to take my word on +2 on those. I'm adding a hole and holder for my battery life extender. Eaton Canyon Blues. 43. 5 fairways. 3 greens the only pars I got were on the vlogs. The only doubles were also on the vlog. Anyway there's 25Gb of data to download and stitch together.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Shot a +7 43 today at Heron Bay Golf Course.

It was a weird day, because I felt like I played so much better. I had a triple on the par 3 third (UGH I HATE THIS HOLE) and a double on the par 4 eighth. I putted terribly. I missed three three footers for bogey or better, and left my four birdie putts way short.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter