Jump to content
iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

638 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Well, I've had two aces, and shot under par 4 or 5 times.  I checked and saw that I have the LSW award, and I haven't earned that one yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Broke 100
  • Broke 90
  • Broke 80 (only a couple-few times)
  • Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • No "stupid monkey", just plain stupid :-P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Does the user see their awards at the bottom of their posts? If so, mine might be malfunctioning. Thanks Iacas for all the hard work u put into the site. This must be super high maintenance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

36 minutes ago, sirhacksalot said:

Broke 100

Done.

22 minutes ago, tristanhilton85 said:

Broke 80 and Hole-In-One

Done.

22 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Well, I've had two aces, and shot under par 4 or 5 times.  I checked and saw that I have the LSW award, and I haven't earned that one yet.

So… whaddya waiting for? http://lowestscorewins.com/. You might consider becoming a Supporter too… ;-)

19 minutes ago, Lihu said:
  • Broke 100
  • Broke 90
  • Broke 80 (only a couple-few times)

You only get the best one of those, @Lihu. :-)

13 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

LSW  and broke 80.

Done.

9 minutes ago, stealthhwk said:

Does the user see their awards at the bottom of their posts? If so, mine might be malfunctioning. Thanks Iacas for all the hard work u put into the site. This must be super high maintenance!

See the first post.

Awards and Achievements show up in different places. Both show up on your user profile page.

Currently achievements don't show up because we modify the "info pane" or "postbit". The part with your avatar. That's where achievements will show up.

If you had an award, @stealthhwk, it would appear below your signature area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

You only get the best one of those, @Lihu. :-)

Ok, LSW award is good enough to supercede all of those, without which I wouldn't be playing like I am now! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have broke 90 many times.  Can't seem to break 80 though.  Hit it on the head a couple times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've shot in the 80s, so I think that means I broke 90 (I always forget if it's breaking out of a decade or into a decade).

No hole-in-on. I'm assuming holes-in-one during mini-golf don't count, haha

I also practice like a dumb ape, but I'll let others judge my qualifications for the foolish simian trophy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes:  Broke 90, LSW

I don't remember if we agreed I was a stupid monkey or not.  I've stopped asking "why" in lessons, although I've only had one lesson since July, so maybe I should get back to consistent practice to make sure I am still one before I claim the award.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The only one I have is:

Broke Par (end of the season 2015)

It was very cool.  i want more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, 14ledo81 said:

I have broke 90 many times.  Can't seem to break 80 though.  Hit it on the head a couple times.

Got it.

5 hours ago, dkolo said:

I've shot in the 80s, so I think that means I broke 90 (I always forget if it's breaking out of a decade or into a decade).

No hole-in-on. I'm assuming holes-in-one during mini-golf don't count, haha

I also practice like a dumb ape, but I'll let others judge my qualifications for the foolish simian trophy.

Got some of them… :-)

4 hours ago, coachjimsc said:

LSW owner.

Yep, got it.

4 hours ago, No Mulligans said:

Broke 90, stupid monkey (you already gave me that), I have LSW 

All set.

4 hours ago, Shindig said:

Yes:  Broke 90, LSW

You already had LSW. Now you have the 90 one. :-)

4 hours ago, imsys0042 said:

Hole-in-one and Broke 80.

All set.

4 hours ago, rehmwa said:

The only one I have is:

Broke Par (end of the season 2015)

It was very cool.  i want more...

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...