IGNORED

2016 Masters Toonamint Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2936 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Just got home from playing a round.  Had seen Speth with a big lead at the turn and now he's over for the day?  WTF happened?

Two in the water on 12 happened

3 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Just got home from playing a round.  Had seen Speth with a big lead at the turn and now he's over for the day?  WTF happened?

He's caved big time

1 minute ago, colin007 said:

Is this on par with Norman in 96?

Absolutely.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

3 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

51re4wzkycL._SX450_.jpg+Bedford-Black-Queen-Bed-3d02a811-ff6f-42

• Upvote 2

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 really nervy putting strokes there from Westy and Matsuyama

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Westwood showed he felt the pressure on that putt, nice birdie for Willet.  DJ birdie puts him right in the mix.  

Joe Paradiso

Man Jordan is gonna have a nasty look on his face putting the jacket on someone else in a couple hours.

No way Johnson is going to catch Willett. Would love it if he won, but it's never going to happen.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

3 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Is this on par with Norman in 96?

If it were par, it wouldn't be a problem.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Willett to me seems to have some moxie about him, even some arrogance that may allow for choaking to not get in his head. But who knows?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 2936 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!