IGNORED

FlightScope Mevos - Buy Them Here

iacas
Note: This thread is 2163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

:banana:

This very accurately sums up my feelings as winter golf starts to really bed in.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

The Mevos are now being delivered on Monday. :-( Sorry about that. I'll be in FL, so I won't be able to mail them out until the Saturday when I return. They'll arrive before Christmas.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Do you guys think shipping the Mevos in padded flat rate (priority) envelopes would work out okay? I think so.

If so I might print the mailing labels up and then my wife can mail them out next week so you don't have to wait until I get back from FL.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

53 minutes ago, iacas said:

Do you guys think shipping the Mevos in padded flat rate (priority) envelopes would work out okay? I think so.

If so I might print the mailing labels up and then my wife can mail them out next week so you don't have to wait until I get back from FL.

That sounds good to me, thanks for keeping us abreast.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

57 minutes ago, iacas said:

Should be fine, I think. I get packages like that sometimes, don't recall having any issues with them.

58 minutes ago, iacas said:

Much appreciated. Tell your wife thanks for me, too.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

11 hours ago, iacas said:

Works for me.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Absolutely fine for me and no problem if shipping to the UK means you would rather wait until you're back to sort.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

• Administrator
1 hour ago, b101 said:

Absolutely fine for me and no problem if shipping to the UK means you would rather wait until you're back to sort.

I may. I’ll be pretty busy tomorrow, but if I can do it today it’ll ship then too.

5 hours ago, iacas said:

I may. I’ll be pretty busy tomorrow, but if I can do it today it’ll ship then too.

Awesome - great if you can, but like I say, no issue if no luck. 

• Administrator

They’ve arrived! I’ll get them in the mail ASAP. Today. After @saevel25‘s lesson.

Fantastic - great speed of turnaround!

• Administrator

I had already packaged two up:

2017-12-09 15.37.26.jpg

As soon as someone local comes to pick his up I'll drop them off at the post office! Your tracking numbers should show this later tonight!

Enjoy!

Very excited that this is on the way. Less excited about the large amount of snow we have currently, which is keeping all the ranges closed :-(

• Administrator
On 11/29/2017 at 11:13 AM, iacas said:

If you're interested in buying a FlightScope Mevo through me, please post here and I'll keep you updated.

I plan to place my first order by the end of the week.

I'm not looking to make much money here - I just want to do a little bit to help some people out. For now I'm only posting this here in the Locker Room, so only Forum Leaders and Supporters can see it. And staff, of course.

I'll move it out to the main forum after the first or second order.

Moving it out to the main forum today.

Among those interested in round two… I have @mvmac, @TN94z, @Reesh, @klineka, @bills80, @GolfLug, @kpaulhus, @mcconnon12, @saevel25, @georgep… and some others. Please add your name to this topic, subscribe to this topic (click the "Follow" link at the top), and/or send me a PM to let me know if you're interested.

You can ask those who own a unit from me already: I'm not making money here, I'm doing it more as a service to members because it's such a great product, and I am a FlightScope fan.

Also, I started a Mevo Users club:

Aloha iacas,

please count me in.

Mahalo,

iSank

Hi, I live on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

I’m in. Thanks @iacas.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Still a month or two out, but I will be getting one. Need to see how my taxes come back from the accountant. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

• Administrator

Ten Mevos are on their way to me.

Copy and paste this list and add your name (in @mention form please) to the list where there's an "open" listed.

1. local sale
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

Paging… @iSank, @Vinsk, @TN94z, @Reesh, @klineka, @bills80, @GolfLug, @kpaulhus, @mcconnon12, @saevel25, @georgep, @Green Golfer, and anyone else I may have forgotten.

You can PM me for details re: payment.

Note: This thread is 2163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!