IGNORED

Longest Hair I've Ever Seen on a Golfer

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

He's division one, so basically a pro. His name is Jake Beber-Frankel and I think he's on the Stanford team. It looks more like he's heading to the tennis court, lol. I have no problem with this, it's just something I noticed. 

justin-beber-frankel.jpg?w=1000&h=600&cr

Here's the article I got the photo from:

stanford2.jpg?w=640

The pens have been put to paper and college golf’s Class of 2020 is officially starting to take shape. Junior golfers around the country were finally able to sign and send their National Lett…

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Longest Hair I've Ever Seen on a Golfer
  • Administrator
16 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

He's division one, so basically a pro

:hmm:

No.

And I removed "pro" from the title.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Lol that's the first thing I thought

The first thing I thought was what @iacas said.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I've seen lots of golfers with longer hair than that... female golfers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

17 hours ago, colin007 said:

Lol that's the first thing I thought

Kenny G is supposedly a good golfer. 

The legendary saxophonist who has sold more than 75 million records worldwide tied for first at the 2001 AT&T, playing as a 6-handicap with Phil Mickelson. By 2006, Kenny G was a plus-handicap, prompting Golf Digest to name him music’s No. 1 golfer. He played as a 3-handicap in last year’s event.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

34 minutes ago, Beastie said:

That could be your signature 😉

Hey! We gotta funny guy here! 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

How about this guy out on the course...………  LOL

4 Handicap...….

See the source image

Remember when reading posts...…. Communication: 80% Body Language; 15% Tone & 5% Actual Words
We'd all be best selling authors if we could communicate in the written word as well as we would like.

:aimpoint:    :bushnell:    :sunmountain:   :ogio:   :titleist:
:mizuno:  Mizuno ST180 Driver
:ping:  Ping G400 fairway 3 
:cleveland:  Cleveland HB Launcher Iron set  4-PW  50/56/60 CBX Wedges
:callaway:  64 Calloway Lob Wedge
 :scotty_cameron:    Scotty Camron GOLO 3

On 11/20/2019 at 2:14 PM, leftybutnotPM said:

Being just inside the world top 500 as an amateur qualifies you as basically a pro. OK.

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 6.13.56 am.png

Sadly, it doesn’t.  Certainly not “tour pro”...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, Sandy Divot said:

Looks like a Kenny G fan.

I didn't think Kenny G fan, I thought Kenny G!

On 11/21/2019 at 12:56 PM, IowaGreg said:

How about this guy out on the course...………  LOL

4 Handicap...….

See the source image

Interesting story about his conversion to golf. For those who don't know, he checked himself into an alcohol rehab clinic because he realized that he was an alcoholic. But he was having a hard time with it because, as he told it, all there was to do there was stare at the wall and think about NOT DRINKING! The clinic was next to a golf course, so he'd sit on the patio and watch people play. He got interested and asked his counselor if he could go to the course and see what was what.

The counselor was reluctant, since the course sold alcohol, but Cooper said they could test him every time he came back. So he went to the pro shop and explained his situation. The pro set him up with a putter and a sleeve of balls, and took him to the practice green. He got intrigued by the game right off the rip, and bought a set of clubs and signed up for lessons. 

Some might say he simply discovered a new addiction, but some addictions are healthier than others.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 1582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!