Thought I post this here. My game plan for working on my game this year.
1. Head up the Erie every few months for a lesson.
2. One range session a week, probably will be more because I like going to the range 🙂
3. 5-10 minutes a day of priority piece work.
1. Head up to Erie for a short game refresher.
2. One range session a month to keep it sharp, add in additional sessions if needed.
1. One range session a month working on aim point, lag putting, and putting inside 15-Ft.
1. Keep up with my strength training.
2. Cut out alcohol. I just perform better in life when not drinking, even if it is only one or two beers. Maybe it is my age, but the next days become no-productive for me.
3. Continue to eat to lose weight.
Sign up for a few tournament
2023 NOGA Tournament Portal Event :: NOGA Tournament Schedule