32 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Three

• Lifetime tickets to Masters
    • 1 Round with Tiger
    • Free Lifetime Beer from Cart Girl
    • 1 Round at Augusta
    • Free Golf Clubs for Life
    • 1 Round with John Daly

2,4, and 6. Bad knee or not, I would give up a kidney to play Augusta National.

Added: Since Tiger is broken, can I substitute a round with Jack?

Edited by CarlSpackler
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Easy 1, 4 and 5.

My stupid heart condition means I don't get to drink alcohol. Boo hoo.

I think playing with John Daly would be a stitch, playing with Tiger would also be great, but I'd rather get to play Augusta. 

Free clubs for life would rock. I'd try out so many clubs. ... I love shiny things. 

You need a new cardiologist! Mine prescribed a drink a day. 

I choose the lifetime beer - I think that would sure make me a hit with the rest of my foursome no matter how badly I played! I'd also take the round at Augusta and the clubs, thank you.

I picked the Lifetime Masters Tickets, the Round at Augusta, and the Round with Tiger...basically because they all can't be "bought" with money.

(I'm assuming that I can't take the "free golf clubs for life" and just keep selling them for profit)  😀

Just now, Hardspoon said:

I picked the Lifetime Masters Tickets, the Round at Augusta, and the Round with Tiger...basically because they all can't be "bought" with money.

(I'm assuming that I can't take the "free golf clubs for life" and just keep selling them for profit)  😀

Although, I don't think Tiger can play golf anymore.

12 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

Are you implying John Daly CAN be bought?  Well, there is the free beer with the cart girl... John does have his price...

17 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Are you implying John Daly CAN be bought?  Well, there is the free beer with the cart girl... John does have his price...

Well...I'm pretty sure if you contacted him somehow and said "I'll give $5,000 to the charity of his choice" to play a round with him, you could.

Also, in all honestly, I completely disregarded that as an option and forgot it existed.

2, 3, 4.  PGA gets in Masters for free, I get clubs for free already, and I don’t really need to play with John Daly.  Playing with Tiger and at Augusta would be great! Free beer was just the next best option, and I do enjoy beer. 

7 hours ago, billchao said:

2, 4 & 5. 2 and 4 would be once in a lifetime events and 5 lets me open up a lucrative online golf club business.

2, 4, and 5 for me as well. Exactly what Bill said for 2 and 4 and I like trying out new equipment so 5 is awesome for me, even without thinking about reselling what I don't use. I could care less about free beer or John Daily, and while I'd love to go to see a Masters in person, I don't think I'd actually care to go every year.

17 minutes ago, tristanhilton85 said:

I like trying out new equipment so 5 is awesome for me, even without thinking about reselling what I don't use.

I wasn’t even thinking about selling what I don’t use. It said free golf clubs for life... I was going to open an online store with $0 inventory costs 😃

19 minutes ago, tristanhilton85 said:

I'd love to go to see a Masters in person, I don't think I'd actually care to go every year.

That’s why I didn’t pick 1, too.

I live in Georgia...this was easy.  A lifetime pass, at Augusta, is money in the bank.  A round with Tiger...of course.  And a round at Augusta...yeah.  I have to say, however, that I may be full of it.  I'm much more like John Daly than I am like Tiger Woods.  I've been to Augusta twice and have no desire to return.  And there are plenty of courses I would rather play than Augusta National.  

In truth...my trifecta would be playing a round with Daly at my local...hitting the tavern for a few cold ones and a burger...then plugging in some guitars and seeing what happens.

10 hours ago, ncates00 said:

2, 4, 6. Unless I can sell the golf clubs for extra income—then 2, 4, 5. I didn’t go with 1 because I’ve been, and it’s great, but I don’t like crowds. Besides, if you’ve been once, you’ve experienced it. Better to have a recliner, fridge, and A/C. 

Yep.   The opportunity to play with two, albeit very different, legends of the game and to play at Augusta are what I’d pick.  I can afford to buy my own golf clubs and beer.  Plus, I would rather play golf then watch golf regardless of where it is…

Edited by David in FL
  • Like 1