IGNORED

2022 OH/PA/NY/MI TST Outing - July 30th @ Reserve Run (OH)

I have been tasked with setting up a TST Golf Outing for the Ohio/PA/NY area for late July or early August. 

Location is TBD, but I am looking at the Akron/Canton/Cleveland or even out to the Pittsburgh area. I will do some research on some possible golf courses. 

If you are interested subscribe (follow) this topic, and add your name to the list of people who are interested at this point. 

Interested List: 

1. @saevel25

I am tagging the following: @billchao, @boogielicious, @Hardspoon, @BradSomrak, @ChetlovesMer, @Carl3, @Divot Master, @klineka, @georgep, @RFKFREAK, @Braivo, @Slim_Pivot, @Slice of Life, @iacas.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I have been tasked with setting up a TST Golf Outing for the Ohio/PA/NY area for late July or early August. 

Location is TBD, but I am looking at the Akron/Canton/Cleveland or even out to the Pittsburgh area. I will do some research on some possible golf courses. 

If you are interested subscribe (follow) this topic, and add your name to the list of people who are interested at this point. 

Interested List: 

1. @saevel25

I am tagging the following: @billchao, @boogielicious, @Hardspoon, @BradSomrak, @ChetlovesMer, @Carl3, @Divot Master, @klineka, @georgep, @RFKFREAK, @Braivo, @Slim_Pivot, @Slice of Life, @iacas.

Interested and likely can make it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• iacas changed the title to 2022 OH/PA/NY/MI TST Outing - July 30th
  • Administrator

I'll add  @DrizZzY and @RJohn23. Everyone can add others, too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I can’t make it. Watching my sons dog that week while he’s on vacation.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Courses to consider (more can be added):

• Cranberry Highlands (Cranberry, PA)
  • Zoar Village (Dover, OH)
  • Oak Tree (West Middlesex, PA)
  • Little Mountain (Painesville, OH)
  • Manakiki (east of Cleveland)
  • Kennsington (Canfield, OH)

I’m out. That’s the big ride (80 mi) before Pelotonia. 

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Can’t make this one, family vacation that week.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Tagging also @bkuehn1952, @Friz

26 minutes ago, iacas said:

Tagging also @bkuehn1952, @Friz

Appreciate the notice and would love to be part of it, but with young kids and a wife that works Sundays, unless it ended up in a spot that was a reasonable day trip from North of Detroit its probably not in the cards this year.

-Eric

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Friz said:

Appreciate the notice and would love to be part of it, but with young kids and a wife that works Sundays, unless it ended up in a spot that was a reasonable day trip from North of Detroit its probably not in the cards this year.

They are almost always reasonable day trips.

Detroit isn’t that far away.

19 minutes ago, iacas said:

They are almost always reasonable day trips.

Detroit isn’t that far away.

I'll keep an eye on what location is decided, but with the current state of gas prices that'll be an additional factor in just how far makes sense to go.

-Eric

12 hours ago, brockman21 said:

I am also interested!

Interested List:

1. @saevel25
  2. @iacas
  3. @RFKFREAK
  4. @Carl3
  5. @klineka
  6. @Hardspoon
  7. @vasaribm
  8. @brockman21
  9. @ChetlovesMer
  • Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with.