IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

I knew it was you! 😉

• Funny 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shouldn't there be 15 teardrops?

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Probably posted before, but a good refresher. It was an unfair fight. 😛 

• Thumbs Up 2

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
1683046603253.jpeg

Tiger Woods' longtime looper Joe LaCava is on the bag of Patrick Cantlay at the Wells Fargo, and it's reportedly a permanent move.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Probably makes sense for Joe if he wants to actually caddy. I think I've read or heard that Tiger pays him even when Tiger isn't playing, but I'd imagine he'll earn more caddying for Cantlay.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

15 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

Probably makes sense for Joe if he wants to actually caddy. I think I've read or heard that Tiger pays him even when Tiger isn't playing, but I'd imagine he'll earn more caddying for Cantlay.

Well If the rumors about Tiger and money are true…he’ll make substantially more…😂

• Funny 3

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
8e59a677-a23c-41e0-b32e-bddd882c8809-GTY

How Tiger Woods broke up with his former girlfriend in October is detailed in new public court filing by her attorney.

Tiger just isn't normal.

For all we know, she isn't either. But I think it's safe to say he isn't, for sure.

"How could he be?" it may be fair to ask.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It’s been many years since I figured he was not what I would call normal in many ways.

His life and career doesn’t help make him normal, but there seems to be more.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• 1 month later...

I could be wrong but I think being as famous as Tiger and having any kind of normal relationship would be hard. I don't care at all about Tiger's personal life and I hated all the attention the scandal brought. I think the guy deserves a private life away from the course but that's impossible. I hope Tiger is happy and gets healthy and finds happiness in the next part of his life. I worry about his addictions and what the future holds for him with what I would imagine is going to be filled with pain from injuries. The last car accident was a close call and he is lucky to be alive. I hope that he learned his lesson from that and that this won't end in tragedy.    

• Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

On 5/7/2023 at 10:39 AM, Zeph said:

It’s been many years since I figured he was not what I would call normal in many ways.

His life and career doesn’t help make him normal, but there seems to be more.

I still find  it bizarre the  quality  of the  women Tiger was cheating with. I dont think he  is  physically attractive  but  he certainly  has the fame and  bucks to get the  best. 

Same dumb schtick since joining.

1 hour ago, jxdama said:

I still find  it bizarre the  quality  of the  women Tiger was cheating with. I dont think he  is  physically attractive  but  he certainly  has the fame and  bucks to get the  best. 

TW admitted to screwing 120 different women during his 6 year marriage. It was about quantity and not quality. One was a Perkins waitress who was most likely mentally deficient/disabled. She actually thought he would leave his wife for her. Another was a 21 year old neighbor girl. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
230314103140-erica-herman-tiger-woods-fi

Tiger Woods’ ex-girlfriend Erica Herman has dropped her lawsuit filed in October 2022, which alleged that a trust owned by the 47-year-old golfer violated the Florida Residential Landlord Tenant Act by breaking an oral...

On 6/23/2023 at 10:46 PM, Carl3 said:

TW admitted to screwing 120 different women during his 6 year marriage. It was about quantity and not quality. One was a Perkins waitress who was most likely mentally deficient/disabled. She actually thought he would leave his wife for her. Another was a 21 year old neighbor girl. 

Where/when did he admit this? Do you have a link to the source? Thanks!

44 minutes ago, csh19792001 said:

Where/when did he admit this? Do you have a link to the source? Thanks!

Google it. He was reported to have listed all of his affairs as part of his rehabilitation for sex addition in 2010. 

tigerwoods11.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=

The life and career of the world’s greatest golfer fell apart with the swing of a club — and it wasn’t even his swing. Four years ago this Thanksgiving, Tiger...

1126804.jpg

TIGER WOODS is one of the favourites ahead of the 2019 PGA Championship at the Bethpage Black Course in New York this weekend. The American’s...