IGNORED

Jason, Amanda Dufner Getting a Divorce

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3266 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Incompatibility of temperament means they don't get along, as in different lifestyles, not that he has a temper, Dufner probably hasn't argued about anything in his life, ever.

I think it means she likes to go out a party all the time, party all the time, party aaaall the tiiiime... and he likes to sit around and play Call of Duty.

She always seemed very animated and he typically seemed lifeless, I'd guess that is what is meant by incompatibility of temperament.   The majority of women that look and act like Amanda typically don't want a husband that is the butt of the Dufnering joke.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sad news for the Duffman.

The worst part is that this validates all the haters that more or less predicted something of this ilk.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Sad news for the Duffman.

The worst part is that this validates all the haters that more or less predicted something of this ilk.

Haters will predict a break up any time they see a hot girl with a older or less attractive guy.  Common assumption is she's in love with his wallet and given all his money he wants a trophy wife.  I'm glad they spared us the gruesome details of who did what wrong and that a fire hydrant wasn't involved.

Joe Paradiso

Haters will predict a break up any time they see a hot girl with a older or less attractive guy.  Common assumption is she's in love with his wallet and given all his money he wants a trophy wife.  I'm glad they spared us the gruesome details of who did what wrong and that a fire hydrant wasn't involved.

I'm fairly certain if Duff initiated this, or his conduct prompted it, Amanda would be getting more than $2.5M.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Not surprising at all. She was a publicity hound and as soon as you saw those hideous shots of her in a  bikini swinging a golf club, the writing was on the wall. It's the "look at me me me"  instagram generation of conceited, self-obsessed  wannabes. The world revolves around them and their photos of their butts and bellies. No class at all. He's just a decent, normal guy (apart from the tobacco chewing). She loves the limelight too much. Do an image search and you'll see what I mean.

I'd be very surprised if that analysis isn't dead on. She strikes me as the type who latched on to him to ride the gravy train and then cashed in. Now he could really be evil and we don't know, but from how she presents herself I can believe it. Now I want to stress that there's nothing wrong with flaunting what you have. It doesn't make you a ***** or bad person. But she did seem to be more concerned about herself mainly.

—Adam

I'm fairly certain if Duff initiated this, or his conduct prompted it, Amanda would be getting more than $2.5M.

I was really surprised that he got away with only giving up $2.5M, though it's not a bad pay day for  3 years.

Joe Paradiso

I think it means she likes to go out a party all the time, party all the time, party aaaall the tiiiime... and he likes to sit around and play Call of Duty.

How can you say he likes to sit around?

- after all he did invent Dufnering

Players play, tough players win!

Okay, now the teacher in the picture above looks more like a Mrs. Dufner type. ;-)

• Upvote 1

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I'm not sure it's the hot girl with much less hot man trope. I think it's more that she was self-centered, from what removed position we are in can see, and from what we know of his personality its not hard to paint a picture. Btw, she could have been hideous and still had the same persona It just so happens she was pretty and kind of a show-off Btw (again). From earlier in the thread, my vote is Dancing with the Stars

—Adam

They just never looked right together, but my favorite picture of them is him grabbing her ass after winning the PGA. Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelorette, Celebrity Apprentice  . . . only a matter of time, just which one will it be?

You forgot to add Playboy shoot. I'd bet on that one.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Maybe she had the temper? :) Mailman

Hopefully she didn't hit his car with an iron. Or worse, a putter! That having been said, this [quote name="Shorty" url="/t/81079/jason-amanda-dufner-getting-a-divorce#post_1121609"] "temperament" is not necessarily related to temper. It just means that they were different types of people. [/quote] is correct.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Hopefully she didn't hit his car with an iron. Or worse, a putter!

That having been said, this

is correct.

A putter is fine, just not his putter. :-D

• Upvote 1

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

First I've heard of this and going on what's been said on here,it sounds like he'd be better off without her.

Time will tell.Remember when Greg Norman's daughter dumped Sergio.it took him years to get over that.

Best of luck to Jason,he comes across as one of the good guys.

I doubt Playboy, more likely Maxim.

Yeah, you're probably right, I'm old.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

lets face it, Duf is an introvert and she is an extrovert, eventually one takes over the other in a relationship or it fails. So I guess it does not come to a surprise, although sad. Either that it's a well played April fools joke......:-D

Well crud. Like others, I really don't know why, but this saddens me.....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3266 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!