IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 9 after warm up drill.  Went back to the custom Rocketbladz clubs I haven't played since shoulder surgery.  Felt comfortable.

Par 36.  Shot 38.  

Fairways - 7/7, 4 center, 3 left

Greens - 3/9, 6 Non greens: 1 left on fringe, 3 short just off front of green, 2 right proximity rough

Hazards - 0

Putts - 14 (152 ft) stepped off 

U/D - 4/6 - Both U/D misses were the balls from tall fescue rough.  Chips to 8 and 10 feet stepped of measurement.

* need a distance finder.  I estimate everything and/or use markers or course yardage books, if available.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm going to try to post here more regularly as it's a way of tracking my scores.

So here goes...

17 dec; 38/44 on a 5188 yard course, cr 66,7, sl 112
22 dec: 44/44 on a 6320 yard course, cr 70,9, sl 123
23 dec: 45/46 on the same as above

Courses are not qualifying at the moment so no drop in hcp at the moment but I'm feeling ready for next season :-)

Just finished a 9 hole Blitz.  First in 1-1/2 years.  A lot of fun even though I played poorly.  Could not capitalize on my approach shots that left me mostly short.

Par 36.  Shot 46.

Fairways - 7/7, 1 left, 3 center, 3 right

Greens - 1/9, 8 Non greens: 1 right rough, 7 short

Haz - 0

Putts - 19, 2 three putts

U/D - 1/8, pitiful.  But I need to hit the green.

I shot 84 today with 34 putts. Short chips around the green killed my shot to break 80. Putts just to long to hole a high percentage of 1-putts. Great contact all day though, good round for me.

My Bag (Callaway ORG 14 )
Callaway Apex CF16's 4-AW
Callaway MD3's 54deg---58deg   W-grind
Callaway 3-hybrid
Callaway XR16 10.5 driver and 3-wood
Odyssey Metal X Milled #6 putter
Chrome Soft ball

We did manage to play today here in NE Ohio, although the promised high temp of 60 never arrived. Well, at least not until long after dark!

I can't post an individual score because there we were a mixed fivesome, so we scrambled, me and my buddy's Son against my buddy, his Sister and her girlfriend. Guys played the normal white tees which, as wet as the course was, made it play very long!

We shot 3 under, nothing earth shaking, but I was very happy with how I played considering I haven't touched a club in a good month and a half! I even chipped and putted pretty well.

That's all I can offer. The dead of Winter is usually not a time to get a handle on your golf game where I live!

18th holes last Friday after work. shoot 79 (7 over), that´s 12 strokes more than my previous round played from longer tee´s and worst wind´s condition. In this case... putting was the huge difference by 7 strokes.

72.0/129 - 82.  Phenomenal round until the last 3 holes where I went bogey, double, triple.  Unbelievable.  

Oh well, lots of stuff coming together, irons last 2 rounds have been on point - 21 GIRs in those 2 rounds (only 3 birdies, however, so putting has been off a bit).   Anticipate getting back to regular 70s rounds very soon.  Only 1 in my last 20, need to fix that.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Yesterday I played my home course 67.7/115 (Meadowpark Golf Course). Shot 44/41.  Played the the three par 5's in 1 under. (par,par, chip-in birdie).  Don't have all my stats but I know I need to improve 100 yards and in.  Drove the ball pretty well, two hooks that hurt my score. But overall very comfortable over the ball with the driver.

Thursday 12.22.16  I played Madrona Golf Links 66.8/116 for the first time. 46/40.  Somewhat of a tight course, glad I was able to salvage my day with a decent back 9. It was a very cold round, but good to get out.

• Upvote 1

We stopped keeping score after a while on Monday afternoon. Double bogey on par five number one. Quadruple bogey on hardest hike par four number two. Bogey on three bogey on four and five. Got a par on the big par five number nine. That was last hole we scored. Was fun though. 

Rebounded from a nasty earlier 1/2 round.  The extended warm up helped, plus warmer weather.  

79 (40/39) with 2 birdies today.  Took a chance and rode the wind in over the pond and carried the bunker to 17 feet on  hole 18, a par 5.  Was a lip out Eagle for the tap in birdie.   Been working on putting with my Evolvr instructor also keeping my head down a little longer.  Hard for me not to peek too early.   A little progress.

Shot 99 in the torrential downpour and slop. No bounce and no rollout. I think I may have hit only 3 or 4 greens in regulation. 11 bogies (+1).

On a nice dry day I think some of those bogies would have been pars or better. I must be getting better at this game because a year ago I would have been happy to just break 100, but today I feel disappointed. 

Eagle Creek Golf & CC - Orlando Fl

40-38-78 6 three putts (ugh), 4 birdies and a double.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Played my last 18 of the year. Front was good, liked my ball contact. That said. A lot scrambling to finish at 43. Hit only a couple of fairways and one GIR.

back nine was similar with 3 fairways and no GIRs to finish with 45. 88 is good and had only 30 putts.