IGNORED

Where Is Your Next Golf Trip Going to Be?

Smidd4

Phoenix in April, Texas in May, Florida in July B-), Colorado in August. June will be so boring... :-P

• Like 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The recycling center overlooks the 9th green.  As soon as the bin is full I'll be heading over.  Which reminds me...I'd better see about emptying a few more of these beer bottles.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

• 2 weeks later...

Every year I organize a group of about 20 guys and we all go down to Pinehurst.  It is amazing and a lot cheaper than you may think.  The accommodations are great and the golf is amazing at not only Pinehurst resorts but the surrounding golf courses as well (probably 30 other courses to play).  I would highly recommend Pinehurst if you have not been there yet!

Headed out to Bandon Dunes this coming June. Really looking forward to it as I havent played much golf in the Pacific Northwest.

• Like 1

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I would ad the Kohler resort, Whistling Straits as a must do.  Not cheap but everyone that went on our trip said they want to go back.

10 hours ago, ballplayer002003 said:

I would highly recommend Pinehurst if you have not been there yet!

10 hours ago, kpaulhus said:

Headed out to Bandon Dunes this coming June.

10 hours ago, inthecup said:

I would ad the Kohler resort, Whistling Straits

9 hours ago, chspeed said:

Streamsong in a mont

These 4 are all on my bucket list. Enjoy!  I’m hoping to pick one for a trip for my 40th bday next summer. I’m not sure if I’ll make a trip happen to play anywhere special this year but I’ll drive over to St. Louis to watch the pga champ which falls on my bday. 

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, kpaulhus said:

Headed out to Bandon Dunes this coming June. Really looking forward to it as I havent played much golf in the Pacific Northwest.

let me know how it is and what there is to do out there aside from AMAZING golf, my buddy and I are planning on a trip out there next year!  Enjoy the trip!!!!

I would also recommend Bethpage, there are 5 courses I believe, all named by color.  Black is obviously the one to play and the hardest to get on.  I've played that once, and it took us two tries to get on.  If you are going to try to play that course and you are NOT a residence of New York, there are a few hoops you will have to jump through.  If you are military as well, they do a very generous military discount. 

The rest of the courses vary in difficulty and are not as hard to get a tee time for.  I would put this on a bucket list if it's not already. 

Going back to Pinehurst in June. Playing Talamore courses again this year - Mid-south, Talamore, Mid-Pines and Pine Needles. Have played the PH courses except number 2. 

On 2/7/2018 at 11:22 AM, kpaulhus said:

Damn bruh...Nice.

On 2/7/2018 at 11:43 AM, chspeed said:

Streamsong in a month. Playing 7 rounds in 3.5 days. All walking. Can't wait!

Played Blue last year. Absolute treat. Walking is the best way to go for sure. Will try and go back to play the other 2 towards the end of the year.

Vishal S.

In mid March me and some buddies are going to a course called Tanglewood in Kentucky for the weekend. We talked to them at a Golf Expo we went to, and they got us a great deal. 3 rounds of golf with carts, and 2 nights in a condo on the course for about $150 per person. 

The course is about an hour west of Lexington and about an hour southeast of Lousiville. 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

After going vacation-free in 2017, my lot and I are headed back to the Outer Banks in May. Along with a bunch of loafing on the beach, we figure to play three rounds at courses to be determined. 

Last time we went, Currituck Club busted my teeth out. I feel like I owe it something. 

Edited by mcanadiens

Heading down to the south west of England in June to play a few links courses then over to Orlando in October with the Mrs to take in the sights .(I will get a couple of rounds in she hasn't seen Ive booked the clubs on yet :-D

Over to the Orlando thread then 

Playing Shingle Creek in Orlando next week...haven't played anywhere except my home course in three years!

:ping:   Ping G30 - Driver       

Ping G Series - 3w & 5w 

Ping G5 - 7w & 5-PW

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52*, 56*, 60*

Ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter

Staying at a friend’s house and playing Orchid Island Golf Club on Vero Beach in mid March. Really looking forward to it.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Just returned from a trip to St. George, UT and Laughlin, NV. Next trip will in June to Charleston, WV. Hopefully I will travel within the year to Senegal, Ghana, South Africa Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho. A trip to Myrtle Beach in November and several trips of 2 or 3 days to Northern Michigan. That is what semi-retirement is all about.

Going to St. Ausgustine area in May.  Plan to play the following three and maybe the Ocean course at Hammock Beach. Looking forward to the trip and a visit to the World Golf Hall of Fame

Palencia Golf Club
Slammer & Squire
King and Bear