IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

Broke 80 today again, with a 78, and got the no-sixes this time.

If solo rounds count, I'd like to claim the Broke 90 award. If not, that's cool. I was so caught up in posting rounds towards my HC last year, I totally missed this. (the first 9 was a solo 46, a

Posted Images

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Shindig said:

I just noticed the "member reviewer" badge -- how active do I have to be?  I did a few, but it's been about a year since my last one.  I think? I'm still eligible.

We revised that a little since we lost the previous Member Reviews in the transition.

4 hours ago, ChrisPietersen said:

I broke 90 for the first time in January!:dance: Now I have to get back into that form.

Congrats! I added it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

I shot a 78 today, but I am DQing myself from the award since the course is only a par 67. If I ever shoot +7, I will claim it. I will claim the Eagle award though and the TST Outing Organizer and Participant awards for putting together a few gatherings in Dayton. 

Edit - I suppose I can claim breaking 90.

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I shot a 78 today, but I am DQing myself from the award since the course is only a par 67. If I ever shoot +7, I will claim it. I will claim the Eagle award though and the TST Outing Organizer and Participant awards for putting together a few gatherings in Dayton. 

Edit - I suppose I can claim breaking 90.

Gave you the "Breaking 90" one. Gave you the Eagle one.

The TST Outing Organizer one (and the Participant one) require at least four people who previously hadn't met. You met those criteria?

• Administrator
13 hours ago, baw1 said:

Milestone round for me today. 77 (36-41). First time breaking 80. Previous best was an 82. Still a little in shock. 

I awarded you the "Broke 80" Achievement, @baw1.

21 hours ago, iacas said:

Gave you the "Breaking 90" one. Gave you the Eagle one.

The TST Outing Organizer one (and the Participant one) require at least four people who previously hadn't met. You met those criteria?

That's a good question. I put one together with @missitnoonan, @saevel25, @Jeremie Boop, @mcanadiens and myself. I think Jeremie, Matt and I had played together, but I think that was the first time William and Billy had played with the others. It's up to you whether that counts. 

I broke 90 the last two weekends.

I shot an 88 this weekend. Last weekend an 87.

23 hours ago, iacas said:

I awarded you the "Broke 80" Achievement, @baw1.

Thanks! Feels so good. Even though I know I have a ton of stuff to still work on. :)

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Jbrook said:

Broke 90 this weekend. 83 on Saturday

Got it!

11 hours ago, Asmanning95 said:

Had a 78 in the July Medal a couple of weeks ago

All set!

11 hours ago, Vinny Cap said:

I broke 90 the last two weekends.

I shot an 88 this weekend. Last weekend an 87.

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Erik,

We had our Upstate New York outing today... So I think I'm due a TST Outing Organizer badge.

Also @krupa, @RFKFREAK, and @colin007 are due TST Outing Participant badges... You should have come you would have had a great time.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

Erik,

We had our Upstate New York outing today... So I think I'm due a TST Outing Organizer badge.

Also @krupa, @RFKFREAK, and @colin007 are due TST Outing Participant badges... You should have come you would have had a great time.

Are you?

For a member who not only plays in but organizes a TST Outing consisting of at least four members who had not previously met.

None of you had met before?

I'm glad you guys had fun. But the "outing" badge is, ideally, for something a bit "more."