iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

860 posts / 74164 viewsLast Reply

I've won a number of club competitions (is this what you guys call a tournament?). The best being a stroke play comp last summer with 140 guys in the field? My best golfing achievement to date.

I've had only a handful of eagles. Less than one per year.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

4 hours ago, Pete said:

I've won a number of club competitions (is this what you guys call a tournament?). The best being a stroke play comp last summer with 140 guys in the field? My best golfing achievement to date.

I've had only a handful of eagles. Less than one per year.

All set.

3 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I request the eagle award. :-D

All set.

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

All set.

All set.

Then I would respectfully request the Eagle award for myself, since I made my first and only Eagle of my life last year. 

15 minutes ago, Marty2019 said:

Then I would respectfully request the Eagle award for myself, since I made my first and only Eagle of my life last year. 

Done

4 minutes ago, djfajt71 said:

If I may, I would also like to request the eagle award.  I have 3-4 eagles, not including my hole in one.

and Done.

Congrats.

Eagle please. Got my first eagle last season after a few close calls. Only one so far.

I broke 80. Actually, I broke it 13 times last year and beat one of the goals I had set for 2015, which was to break 80 10 times during the year. Yeah! 

Got several eagles too. None on a par 3 (hole-in-one), a couple on a par 4, with the latest in 2015, and a couple on a par 5 (I am a relatively short hitter)...

Edited by sjduffers

26 minutes ago, sjduffers said:

I broke 80. Actually, I broke it 13 times last year and beat one of the goals I had set for 2015, which was to break 80 10 times during the year. Yeah! 

Got several eagles too. None on a par 3 (hole-in-one), a couple on a par 4, with the latest in 2015, and a couple on a par 5 (I am a relatively short hitter)...

All set!

4 minutes ago, georgep said:

I've broken 80, surprisingly even (once) last year.

A flock of eagles.

Hole in one: January 28, 2007

I believe it's a "convocation" of eagles, George! :-D

I'd like to claim the "Broke 80" award, as I managed this for the first time December 28th last year.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT
Gross 5 4 4 5 5 3 5 5 5 41(41)
Par 4 4 3 5 4 3 4 4 5 36
Distance 353 357 168 465 312 142 389 339 492 3017
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 IN TOTAL
5 4 4 4 5 3 5 4 4 38(38) 79 (79)
5 4 4 4 4 3 4 3 4 35 71
479 356 323 355 396 185 309 136 365 2904 5921

Thanks!

Edited by chris3putt

9 hours ago, chris3putt said:

I'd like to claim the "Broke 80" award, as I managed this for the first time December 28th last year.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT
Gross 5 4 4 5 5 3 5 5 5 41(41)
Par 4 4 3 5 4 3 4 4 5 36
Distance 353 357 168 465 312 142 389 339 492 3017
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 IN TOTAL
5 4 4 4 5 3 5 4 4 38(38) 79 (79)
5 4 4 4 4 3 4 3 4 35 71
479 356 323 355 396 185 309 136 365 2904 5921

Thanks!

Congrats! All set!

9 hours ago, tmac20 said:

Broke par, Lowest Score Wins. :-)

Got them.

7 hours ago, alleztom said:

Broke 90, 1 career eagle.

All set! Thank you, and congrats to all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.