IGNORED

Who Has the Smoothest and Most Effortless Swing on LPGA Tour?

LPGA Tour only, please. This is somewhat unrelated to golf but I feel it would relate to this topic, Joel Embiid from the NBA once said that he would watch Youtube videos of only white guys shooting 3 pointers as supposedly their shooting motion is better and he said it did help him improve his own 3 point shot. I can't help but feel that my tempo would be better from watching the smoothest and most effortless LPGA Tour swinger ever rather than watching PGA Tour players swing. What do you guys think?

I dont watch enough LPGA to name a playera, but I just want to make it clear that even though their swings might look effortless, they really arent effortless, they're swinging really hard and nearly as hard as they can on almost every tee shot with driver.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Who Has the Smoothest and Most Effortless Swing on LPGA Tour?

She probably doesn’t play anymore but I’ve always liked Meg Mallon’s tempo. I’ve seen some very smooth ladies swings on Instagram but they are not in the tour.

I give you Anne van Dam:

Don't think she's technically on the LPGA Tour, but close enough for this topic I'd say. More of her:

I am in love with her swing.

Edited by DeadMan
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yes, Anne the Dutch longhitster. Funny to see her at te Rosendaelsche and the International. Played both courses. 🏌️♀️

But I don’t know if she’s eligible. 2019 will be her first year on the LPGA.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I'd love to have any of the swings from the videos posted.   They do look very smooth.

maybe if I wore a skirt? ....   

Pleeeease, nooo. Damn, now I’m going to have that image stuck in my mind.

I’ll just review Anne’s swing some more to undo what I just read 😁😂😁

38 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I like Yani Tseng's swing too, not sure if she's changed it though.

Guessing she’s apparently a pretty long hitter too...8i 165 carry is a pretty good number!

I'll take Mickey Wright over anyone.  Ben Hogan said she had the best swing he ever saw.

Edited by Herkimer
Added Ben Hogan comment.
  • Like 1