iacas

Become a Supporter and See Fewer Ads

32 posts / 10457 viewsLast Reply

If you enjoy TST, I'd like to put my hat out in a manner of speaking and ask you to consider a small donation to help keep the site running.

Golf is an expensive sport to play, and to learn, and I'm an instructor. I've given away a LOT of information here, helped out hundreds of people, thousands of people, and if even a small percentage of those people feel that their experiences, the information they gain, etc. here on TST is worth a small donation, we'll all benefit more.

There are two "supporter" options:

https://thesandtrap.com/subscriptions/ - There are two Supporter subscriptions. The wording is a bit confusing, but they're monthly and yearly. The monthly option is $4.99 the first month and $3.99 each month after that, while the yearly one is $36 for the first year, and $27 each year afterward.

https://thesandtrap.com/store/product/1-one-year-supporter-membership/ - A manually renewing option is available for those who don't like auto-renewals at $36/year. (Note: Forum Leaders pay only $29 for this Supporter plan.)

With any of these plans, you'll become a "Supporter," which has extra privileges on the site:

• You have longer to edit your posts.
  • You have more PM storage space.
  • You will see no top (banner) or side (skyscraper) ads at the top of the page.
  • You get access to the "Locker Room" private forum.
  • You're helped a bit more in Member Swing topics. 😉

We have a number of Supporters already, so please consider joining them in support of TST.

P.S. If you don't wish to support TST in this way, and you run an ad block application, please consider disabling it. We offer a LOT of information available for free, as well as allowing you to use the forum. We hope you enjoy it, and appreciate that the relatively minimal advertising for even non-donating members helps to pay the bills, and is a necessary thing. I've resisted for a LONG time adding intrusive ads, video ads, etc. If you don't wish to become a Supporter, please contribute to the site by allowing it to show you some relevant ads. I promise that they'll always be refined and that I keep them to a minimum.

P.P.S. If we get enough new Supporters, I'll randomly draw some names from a hat - the same hat I'm holding out right now 😄 - and mail some small gifts out or something.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

2 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Done.   I've definitely got more than my share of great information from this site.   Great price for great information.

Thank you, @dennyjones, you've been a great member.

Done. No second thoughts on this one. Great site and well worth the subscription!

I'm in. 

Just became a supporter. I'm expecting the good Karma to get me a hole in one the next round I play... or at least a chip in or something. 

55 minutes ago, TN94z said:

Done. No second thoughts on this one. Great site and well worth the subscription!

Thank you! Awesome to have you among the Supporters, Bryan.

9 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I'm in. 

Just became a supporter. I'm expecting the good Karma to get me a hole in one the next round I play... or at least a chip in or something. 

Would you settle for a potato chip?

Thank you!

Thank you, too, to @saevel25… who may have already been a Supporter from when the site switched platforms. 😄

5 hours ago, iacas said:

Thank you, too, to @saevel25… who may have already been a Supporter from when the site switched platforms. 😄

Probably, but I’m always for supporting this forum. 👍

On 9/6/2019 at 7:08 AM, dennyjones said:

Done.   I've definitely got more than my share of great information from this site.   Great price for great information.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:38 PM, iacas said:

If you enjoy TST, I'd like to put my hat out in a manner of speaking and ask you to consider a small donation to help keep the site running.

Denny said it: It truly is a small donation when compared to what I receive. Best, -Marv

Done, this is one of the main community and sources of golf for me. I have learned a lots since joining the site. 

Hope this will help the site and the community stronger.

10 hours ago, Shindig said:

Every dollar I have spent on TST has been money well spent.  I encourage everyone to be a supporter. 

34 minutes ago, MarvChamp said:

Denny said it: It truly is a small donation when compared to what I receive. Best, -Marv

28 minutes ago, Binh Nguyen said:

Done, this is one of the main community and sources of golf for me. I have learned a lots since joining the site. 

Hope this will help the site and the community stronger.

Awesome. Thank you all very much. I appreciate it more than you know, and hope to deliver far more than the value to you in the next year as well.