IGNORED

Become a Supporter and See Fewer Ads

iacas
Note: This thread is 744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

If you enjoy TST, I'd like to put my hat out in a manner of speaking and ask you to consider a small donation to help keep the site running.

Golf is an expensive sport to play, and to learn, and I'm an instructor. I've given away a LOT of information here, helped out hundreds of people, thousands of people, and if even a small percentage of those people feel that their experiences, the information they gain, etc. here on TST is worth a small donation, we'll all benefit more.

There are two "supporter" options:

https://thesandtrap.com/subscriptions/ - There are two Supporter subscriptions. The wording is a bit confusing, but they're monthly and yearly. The monthly option is $4.99 the first month and $3.99 each month after that, while the yearly one is $36 for the first year, and $27 each year afterward.

https://thesandtrap.com/store/product/1-one-year-supporter-membership/ - A manually renewing option is available for those who don't like auto-renewals at $36/year. (Note: Forum Leaders pay only $29 for this Supporter plan.)

With any of these plans, you'll become a "Supporter," which has extra privileges on the site:

• You have longer to edit your posts.
  • You have more PM storage space.
  • You will see no top (banner) or side (skyscraper) ads at the top of the page.
  • You get access to the "Locker Room" private forum.
  • You're helped a bit more in Member Swing topics. 😉

We have a number of Supporters already, so please consider joining them in support of TST.

P.S. If you don't wish to support TST in this way, and you run an ad block application, please consider disabling it. We offer a LOT of information available for free, as well as allowing you to use the forum. We hope you enjoy it, and appreciate that the relatively minimal advertising for even non-donating members helps to pay the bills, and is a necessary thing. I've resisted for a LONG time adding intrusive ads, video ads, etc. If you don't wish to become a Supporter, please contribute to the site by allowing it to show you some relevant ads. I promise that they'll always be refined and that I keep them to a minimum.

P.P.S. If we get enough new Supporters, I'll randomly draw some names from a hat - the same hat I'm holding out right now 😄 - and mail some small gifts out or something.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas pinned and featured this topic

I was a supporter long before I came on staff. This is a great site. I recommend supporting if you can afford it.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
2 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Done.   I've definitely got more than my share of great information from this site.   Great price for great information.

Thank you, @dennyjones, you've been a great member.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Alright, after numerous years on the site I am a supporter. I do enjoy hanging out here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Thank you @dennyjones and @NM Golf!

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, billchao said:

Thank you @dennyjones and @NM Golf!

And @Piz and @Missouri Swede, and @DaveP043.

• Thumbs Up 1

Done. No second thoughts on this one. Great site and well worth the subscription!

• Thumbs Up 1

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

I'm in. 

Just became a supporter. I'm expecting the good Karma to get me a hole in one the next round I play... or at least a chip in or something. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, TN94z said:

Done. No second thoughts on this one. Great site and well worth the subscription!

Thank you! Awesome to have you among the Supporters, Bryan.

9 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I'm in. 

Just became a supporter. I'm expecting the good Karma to get me a hole in one the next round I play... or at least a chip in or something. 

Would you settle for a potato chip?

Thank you!

Thank you, too, to @saevel25… who may have already been a Supporter from when the site switched platforms. 😄

5 hours ago, iacas said:

Thank you, too, to @saevel25… who may have already been a Supporter from when the site switched platforms. 😄

Probably, but I’m always for supporting this forum. 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Every dollar I have spent on TST has been money well spent.  I encourage everyone to be a supporter. 

• Thumbs Up 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

On 9/6/2019 at 7:08 AM, dennyjones said:

Done.   I've definitely got more than my share of great information from this site.   Great price for great information.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:38 PM, iacas said:

If you enjoy TST, I'd like to put my hat out in a manner of speaking and ask you to consider a small donation to help keep the site running.

Denny said it: It truly is a small donation when compared to what I receive. Best, -Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

Done, this is one of the main community and sources of golf for me. I have learned a lots since joining the site. 

Hope this will help the site and the community stronger.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Shindig said:

Every dollar I have spent on TST has been money well spent.  I encourage everyone to be a supporter. 

34 minutes ago, MarvChamp said:

Denny said it: It truly is a small donation when compared to what I receive. Best, -Marv

28 minutes ago, Binh Nguyen said:

Done, this is one of the main community and sources of golf for me. I have learned a lots since joining the site. 

Hope this will help the site and the community stronger.

Awesome. Thank you all very much. I appreciate it more than you know, and hope to deliver far more than the value to you in the next year as well.

8 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Done!

Thanks!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Thank you Dan!

Note: This thread is 744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!