IGNORED

What Are You Doing Now (Quarantine Edition)?

Piz
Note: This thread is 1497 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Digging and planting my garden, I try to expand it a little each year. 

Last Thursday, I played 18, first golf this year after a winter that rained buckets.  and the course conditions showed that.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4373FEA4-E4DC-4F12-B25A-B14AF9642835.jpeg.71329faa53130d0abcd75624b6f84c8f.jpeg

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Haven’t you see every horror movie ever made!!!😜

I am hoping to run into some of those coeds!

But seriously, I went out this morning at 4:30 AM.  It was a very nice solitude.  Only a few die hards like me out there 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Just thinking about how my life has changed since things have been getting shut down. Other than stuff related to my kids:

• My gym is closed.

That's it. I don't usually play golf this early in the year because the conditions aren't great. I don't generally go out anywhere. I still have to work because I provide repair services for restaurants so that makes me an essential service. Being confined to my house for anything that's non-essential has had very little effect on my life. That's kind of depressing. I suppose I can't complain too much.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

On 3/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, jamo said:

HBO Now: Us, Yesterday, The Adjustment Bureau

Amazon: Midsommar, Lady Bird

Hulu: Sorry to Bother You

Netflix: I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore, 6 Underground, just started Spenser Confidential 

The only one I didn't really love was The Adjustment Bureau. I thought it had a cool premise but was very awkwardly written and directed. And Yesterday's plot devices were pretty meh but the movie was fun and the acting was good. Sorry to Bother You was also a little disappointing. 

Us was amazing. Midsommar kept me up all night but was worth it. I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore was shockingly fun. I'm not a big Michael Bay fan at all but 6 Underground was sick. 

I've since added, on Netflix: The Bling Ring (possibly the worst movie I've ever seen) and Horse Girl (extremely weird, would not recommend), on iTunes: The Hunt (wouldn't recommend paying $20 for, but not a bad way to spend an hour and a half), and I'm now watching Super 8 on Prime. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

22 hours ago, snapfade said:

Update. Massage parlors are still open. 

Give Robert Kraft that news!

11 hours ago, jamo said:

I've since added, on Netflix: The Bling Ring (possibly the worst movie I've ever seen) and Horse Girl (extremely weird, would not recommend), on iTunes: The Hunt (wouldn't recommend paying $20 for, but not a bad way to spend an hour and a half), and I'm now watching Super 8 on Prime. 

Do you watch the whole movie if it stinks? I don’t have the patience.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

Give Robert Kraft that news!

He's the one who told me. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

Got nothing else to do!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I have too much time at home, music is one of my diversions.  (Good time to learn an instrument if that is something you've always wanted to do.)

Yesterday afternoon I was playing a bass line and a song started to happen. It's just a songlet at this point in need of a chorus and some more verses.

1 hour ago, No Mulligans said:

I have too much time at home, music is one of my diversions.  (Good time to learn an instrument if that is something you've always wanted to do.)

Yesterday afternoon I was playing a bass line and a song started to happen. It's just a songlet at this point in need of a chorus and some more verses.

👍

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

3 hours ago, jamo said:

Got nothing else to do!

If you like submarine movies, there's Kursk on Netflix. But it's French and subtitles. I enjoyed it.

The Witcher is goofy fantasy with magic and creatures and elves, but fun.

I'd recommend Mythic Quest, a comedy a la Silicon Valley but gaming, if you have Apple TV+.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Reminds me of "I'll take you there".  Might be re-imagined as "We can't go there".

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

28 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

If you like submarine movies, there's Kursk on Netflix. But it's French and subtitles. I enjoyed it.

Also, "Das Boot"... a classic submarine movie.  Studied it in film classes in school.

37 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Also, "Das Boot"... a classic submarine movie.  Studied it in film classes in school.

They made a miniseries out of it too, it's on Hulu. A man with no name from Game of Thrones is in it. I thought it was pretty good, but half of it is based on land, so it's not all submarine.

If you have Amazon Prime, another classic sub movie, Run Silent, Run Deep, is streaming. Burt Lancaster, Clark Gable.

I recently watched the director's cut of Until the End of the World - almost five hours long.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

So many movies to watch. Been purchasing a few here and there. Watched The Dark Knight Rises yesterday. Bought Star Wars EP 9(still not a fan of new trilogy) my son wanted to see it so I bought it. 

Not sure what movies I will watch today. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I watched "Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" its on Amazon. Its from the mid 60's I guess, a comedy with all the starts from that era racing to find some hidden money. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Note: This thread is 1497 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!