IGNORED

Nominate a Member for Free Online Lessons, "The Sand Trap Project"

Note: This thread is 3605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who gets your vote for the free online lessons for June?

• billchao
    • bplewis24
    • colin007

Thanks for thinking of me Jet...I appreciate it and would definitely be interested (regardless of whether the nomination is rescinded). I can use all the help in the world :-) I'm not sure who I would nominate...let me give it some thought.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Haha. Well since @billchao , @14ledo81 and a couple of the others I mentioned have a couple nominations already, I'll throw my support your way. I nominate @bplewis24

Sure, I'll put my hat in for Tony. @bplewis24

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Alright, another vote for @bplewis24 then!

:dance:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Nah, we just want a thread where we can mock your wild flailing.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Thanks for the nom @boogielicious , I'm not currently a student but am planning on re-upping evolvr soon. I'd love to work with @iacas pro bono but are many out there more deserving than I. I get a kick out of posting weird s:)t! :-)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Wow, I'm flattered. I figured people would just forget me from time to time because I post rather sporatically. Seriously, thanks for the nominations, guys. As for my nomination... I'm gonna have to go with @Crim . I understand exactly how hard it is to juggle a budding family and golf, so lets give him all the help he can get.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Quote:

I'm not sure how interested they'd be but the following guys would make good candidates if they wanted to be:

@newtogolf , @bplewis24 , @RonTheSavage , @scopek , @meenman , @inthehole .... I'm not sure if @k-troop would be interested. I'm trying to think of a long time member who may be interested....

Thanks for putting me on your 1st list! I'm already an evolvr student, but thanks just the same!

Brands I use:

:tmade::cobra: :titleist: 

Okay so I reviewed some of the my swing threads to see who is actively working on their swing and tried to cross-reference that with their accumulated "skins" but couldn't find a way to do it.  Nonetheless, I've decided to nominate @14ledo81

Now, I see he's been getting help already and I'm not really sure if he's available for nomination, so if he isn't then I'll go with @RFKFREAK .  And if he isn't available, I give up :-) .

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Who was that one kid @mackingchicken seemed to be off to a good start and seemed to be motivated.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I will nominate @Bplewis24 as well. If memory serves me he seems like a nice guy. I kind of come on here in spurts so I will go with that.

He is a nice guy!! :beer:

He is a nice guy!!:beer:

He's less of a jerk than Tony Stark.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.

@colin007 I know he started a swing thread but it went dormant pretty quickly.

Wow, thanks dood!! If love it if I won, we'll see. I'll vote for @Crim because of the baby... And his wife is hot.

Colin P.

@colin007 I know he started a swing thread but it went dormant pretty quickly.

I'm going to second @colin007. He's had a tough year so far with Tiger's woes and deserves some good fortune! :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!