IGNORED

Food Thread

mvmac

Do you think the diet coke is really necessary with this beast?

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Perspective makes it look bigger than it really is.

;-)

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

I question the stacking of this thing. You have a pineapple on the bottom! That is just asking for the whole thing to just slide right off :scared:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
Driver;Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5,Β  3-Wood:Β 
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:
Bag:Β :ping:

Do you think the diet coke is really necessary with this beast? [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/130318/] [/URL]

How do you even start on this thing?

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex:Β EZone BladesΒ (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron: Β 2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

True!

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

By knocking it over.

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

Stuffed stomach and intestines of a lamb with rice and minced beef.. I am sure it doesn't fancy everyone, but I love it!

:adams:Β / :tmade:Β / :edel:Β / :aimpoint:Β / :ecco:Β / :bushnell:Β /Β :gamegolf:Β /Β 

Eyad

Stuffed stomach and intestines of a lamb with rice and minced beef.. I am sure it doesn't fancy everyone, but I love it!

Admittedly, it doesn't look all that appetizing, but from your description it's definitely something I would try. I bet it has a nice aroma.

I've had goats brain before at a Lebanese (more Arabic style) restaurant, and whole lamb before. I think it was stuffed with rice and minced beef with almond slices in it with various spices. That was really good! Especially with the pickles and fresh grilled tomatoes etc.

One of my favorite foods is Persian cuisine, though. That's more in line with what I am used to eating.

:ping:Β  :tmade:Β Β :callaway:Β Β Β :gamegolf:Β Β :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Admittedly, it doesn't look all that appetizing, but from your description it's definitely something I would try. I bet it has a nice aroma. I've had goats brain before at a Lebanese restaurant, and whole lamb before. I think it was stuffed with rice and minced beef with almond slices in it with various spices. That was really good! Especially with the pickles and fresh grilled tomatoes etc. One of my favorite foods is Persian cuisine, though. That's more in line with what I am used to eating.

That's understandable, and btw I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it covered in the sauce my wife made, because I wanted to make sure the essence of the meal is captured, but the sauce is a white tangy sauce that just makes the whole thing unresistable.. I will take a better picture of the complete meal next time..

:adams:Β / :tmade:Β / :edel:Β / :aimpoint:Β / :ecco:Β / :bushnell:Β /Β :gamegolf:Β /Β 

Eyad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Admittedly, it doesn't look all that appetizing, but from your description it's definitely something I would try. I bet it has a nice aroma.

I've had goats brain before at a Lebanese restaurant, and whole lamb before. I think it was stuffed with rice and minced beef with almond slices in it with various spices. That was really good! Especially with the pickles and fresh grilled tomatoes etc.

One of my favorite foods is Persian cuisine, though. That's more in line with what I am used to eating.

That's understandable, and btw I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it covered in the sauce my wife made, because I wanted to make sure the essence of the meal is captured, but the sauce is a white tangy sauce that just makes the whole thing unresistable.. I will take a better picture of the complete meal next time..

That sounds really good, actually. I'm going to look for an Arabian restaurant here in LA. We should have one west side. . .

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Yea that probably would have made a better picture. Without the sauce it looks slightly unappetizing and I have no issue with eating organ meats. I have the same problem with food pictures. Every time either my wife or I make some good food, I keep forgetting to take a picture before we start eating it :-)

Bill

β€œBy three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Have pretty much been eating out every day for months. Lost my desire to cook and it seems every time I go the to the grocery I spend 4x what I usually do eating out even if it's simple stuff. For whatever reason we end up with something we don't need and I am notorious for wasting food sitting in the fridge.

Last night we had lemon beef salad, fried shrimp paste, salt and pepper squid and curry chicken. Three huge plates in the restaurant taking the curry to go with two Coors Light's and it was just $42.00. I ate the leftover salad for bfast, still have the curry and the shrimp paste was an awesome snack watching TV after we got home.

Dave :-)

I was just thinking that the lamb intestines might taste really good with whole or halved dried dates and rice stuffed inside them prior to cooking. A nice tamarind chutney could provide a nice sauce for them? I'm going to see if my wife or cousin might be interested in making it?

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

• 2 months later...
Β 

5 double-doubles, 3 singles, 5 orders of fries. Yep, we're glad to be back ??

A photo posted by Justin Thomas (@justinthomas34) on

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

1 hour ago, mvmac said:

LOL, I know the feeling. Spend weeks eating nothing but Chinese food, come back, you get a gargantuanΒ hankering for a good ole' burger and fries because there just isn't anythingΒ like it in Asia and ChineseΒ Mickey D's just doesn't cut it. Nothing like comfort food stateside.

Oh, and Thomas, yeah, he needs to lose a couple of pounds. So not too much w/the double-doubles, okay?Β :-D

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

On 8/29/2015, 4:45:50, Lihu said:

Β 

Β 

I've had goats brain before at a Lebanese (more Arabic style) restaurant, and whole lamb before. I think it was stuffed with rice and minced beef with almond slices in it with various spices. That was really good! Especially with the pickles and fresh grilled tomatoes etc.

Β 

There is a Persian restaurant up the street from us that I have had my eye on. Β I love trying new foods, will have to take the wife there and check it out, maybe the kiddos too.