IGNORED

Jason, Amanda Dufner Getting a Divorce

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is actually a reasonable point. 4 clicks of googling makes that pretty clear.

Oh? Interesting.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes that's a wonderfully PC attitude ok, ok. But what do need as evidence? The only stereotype is that Jason is well...average at best and Amanda is a total babe. I'll agree that that's a stereotype judgement although in the gold digging world usually the case. What would be present in a relationship that is suspect for financial/status gain in your opinion?

I love how you use me being PC, as you call it, as an insult. Yes sorry for not acting like an ******* towards people I don't know, that's so unreasonable. I guess I'm just crazy like that. Here's a good rule of thumb when dealing with situations like this: if you don't know shit, don't say shit. I'm not about to stereotype relationship between two people, like I said before, that I don't know. It's hilarious to assume that because Amanda has a certain level of attractiveness, and Jason does not, means anything other than that. I'm not going to be a dick about people that I don't know, and I have no knowledge of their situation.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Bringing information to make it relevant to the thread is good and all but when you say,

That implies that you have become aware of some information that you inferred means she wants children, a home, and a good life.  I want to know where you found that information so as to infer it.

Ahh, ok.

And, so I will ask you two questions:

Is it any better to draw inferences from a picture of a woman in a bikini?

And, let me guess, you live down state?

Ahhhh, throwing down the upstate vs downstate gloves .... LOL .... I grew up in the middle (Binghamton), I'm quite familiar with this.   Rarely ends well ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I love how you use me being PC, as you call it, as an insult. Yes sorry for not acting like an ******* towards people I don't know, that's so unreasonable. I guess I'm just crazy like that. Here's a good rule of thumb when dealing with situations like this: if you don't know shit, don't say shit. I'm not about to stereotype relationship between two people, like I said before, that I don't know. It's hilarious to assume that because Amanda has a certain level of attractiveness, and Jason does not, means anything other than that. I'm not going to be a dick about people that I don't know, and I have no knowledge of their situation.

I didn't use it as an insult. I guess your perfect thin skin took it that way. If you think a hot girl getting together with a much lesser attractive partner never has a financial means to it, you're just naive. I've stated MY OPINION more than enough. Calling me a dick for that makes you an ass. No offense. I apologize for any ill behavior that may have bothered you. I'm done with this thread until the truth comes out.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I didn't use it as an insult. I guess your perfect thin skin took it that way. If you think a hot girl getting together with a much lesser attractive partner never has a financial means to it, you're just naive.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

His point wasn't that it never happens, just that Hot Wife + Schlub doesn't always mean there's a financial reason for it. Even if there is a disparity in wealth, assuming it as the basis for subsequent inferences is the problem he is cautioning against.

At least I suspect that's what his point to you was.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

His point wasn't that it never happens, just that Hot Wife + Schlub doesn't always mean there's a financial reason for it. Even if there is a disparity in wealth, assuming it as the basis for subsequent inferences is the problem he is cautioning against.

At least I suspect that's what his point to you was.

That is precisely how I took it as well.  Calling somebody out for making wild assumptions BY NO MEANS means that you believe the opposite.  It only means that you're more reasonable and unwilling to make wild assumptions.

I've stated MY OPINION more than enough. Calling me a dick for that makes you an ass.

That all depends on the opinion in question.

Just remember that there doesn't have to be a villain in every divorce.

Nah, that's just something that people who've never been divorced, or people who are the villain, would say. :-P

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh, throwing down the upstate vs downstate gloves .... LOL .... I grew up in the middle (Binghamton), I'm quite familiar with this.   Rarely ends well ...

I think I handled that quite well, TYVM. B-)

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I think I handled that quite well, TYVM.

Handled with the deft political hand that would be expected from a Kennedy.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

On a positive note I learned what shamanism is.

This Ferguson guy is trolling big time, and some of you have hooks all in your mouth.

Quote:
In an effort to understand this sad situation, some of us have tried to explain what's going by presenting facts, figures, percentages, examples and yes, some speculation. I'm hoping we can all learn something and make sense of it, thereby transferring positive energy to our personal lives. It will help Jason and Amanda's marriage, albeit a short one, become an olive branch for learning about human relationships, as they relate to golf.

lol. Classic.

I try to bring information that I feel would be relevant to the thread. It's nothing personal. Just discussion.

Bringing information implies it came from somewhere other than your head.  Yet you have been asked over and over again where you are getting the information that you claim you are bringing.  It either comes whole cloth from your head or it comes from somewhere  else.  Which is it, and if the latter, where?

As if your opinion means absolutely anything to me? Who the hell are you?

Someone who can meet other members of this board at an outing without having to hang my head in embarrassment at making an ass of myself in public.  Oh yeah, I HAVE made an ass of myself in public on this board (as recently as yesterday) but fortunately when people pointed it out to me I owned up.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

I just binge read the entire thread. The. Entire Thread.

I feel dirty, and have to go home to take a shower.

Then I'm going to hug my wife of 35 years and not tell her why.

Some of the pictures were nice, though.

Keep your hands where we can see them when you hug her or the marriage police here will come to get you.

Dom's Sticks:

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you on the "goldigger" side.  There is a nice Instagram photo in the source article.

http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2015/05/former-pga-tour-wag-amanda-dufner-resurfaces.html

Quote:

Former PGA Tour WAG Amanda Dufner surfaces on social media in a bikini. Obviously.

By Alex Myers

The fallout from the recent Dufners' divorce included the deletion of Amanda Dufner's popular Instagram account. But the couple's dog, Prince Louie, still has his own handle on the social-media site.

And apparently, it's Amanda who is running it.  The former tour WAG posted this photo of Louie and herself lounging on a boat.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

For those of you on the "goldigger" side.  There is a nice Instagram photo in the source article.

http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2015/05/former-pga-tour-wag-amanda-dufner-resurfaces.html

Someone put a bottom on that dog! :drool:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Note: This thread is 3267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!