iacas

Happy Birthday Thread!

606 posts / 50565 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Three birthdays today, January 15:

@GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe is 53. @Leer_Dayne is 33. And the senior member of the group, @Vicki burns, turns 65.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

26 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Happy Birthday @mcanadiens:beer:

Thank you. ... It's a gray day, but very warm. Alas I'm stuck at my desk all day. ... However it's supposed to be 55 and dry on Saturday. Those golf balls won't know what hit them.

2 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

Thank you. ... It's a gray day, but very warm. Alas I'm stuck at my desk all day. ... However it's supposed to be 55 and dry on Saturday. Those golf balls won't know what hit them.

Happy Birthday!!  Hope the weather holds and you can get out there! :beer:

A few great birthdays today!

Happy 38th to @Al Vorster, 28th to @alczervik4, 41st to @Notgood09, and particularly a 35th to former staff member @Thrash13.

46 minutes ago, iacas said:

What did you do to celebrate?

I've had a very busy start to 2017 which has seen me on the road more than at home.  Because of that, we celebrated most of the week since I was close enough to drive home all week.  Went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and drinks on Wednesday... visited a VERY country bar on Friday to watch some midget wrestling... and I played a bunch between Thursday and yesterday.  

Today was spent here with my wife and kids enjoying some down time before I head to Nashville tomorrow.

CY

On 1/24/2017 at 9:41 AM, iacas said:

Happy 71st, @Pendragon!

Thanks! After turning 71 on Tuesday, I was fortunate enough to shoot my age (actually shot 68) on Thursday. I guess there really is still hope. :-)

On 1/28/2017 at 3:08 PM, Pendragon said:

Thanks! After turning 71 on Tuesday, I was fortunate enough to shoot my age (actually shot 68) on Thursday. I guess there really is still hope. :-)

We need an site achievement for shooting your age! :-D Wow, well done. Congrats!

Happy Birthday, @BIGSCOTT, @Cheesehead, @CigarNate, @Josh Alveraz- who all joined in 2016.

Update: I see you've done it many times, @Pendragon:

10 hours ago, RandallT said:

We need an site achievement for shooting your age! :-D Wow, well done. Congrats!

That's a good idea.

What should the award look like? A calendar? A birthday cake with a lot of candles on it? Note that most of the awards are really simple looking icons.