IGNORED

TST East Coast Get-Together (w/AimPoint), May 5-7 2017

GolfLug
Note: This thread is 2545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

I realize that this may not be a popular idea with folks paying the money to play that course, but just thought I'd throw it out there...feel free to shoot it down

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

I realize that this may not be a popular idea with folks paying the money to play that course, but just thought I'd throw it out there...feel free to shoot it down.

That won't work for that weekend, because we won't want to play the forward-most tees. Perhaps another weekend in 2017, though.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On 1/9/2017 at 9:08 PM, georgep said:

I'm out - work conflict arose

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

-Jonny

Put me on the tag list, though I can't commit yet.  I know we have training that weekend, but I might be able to skip it depending on how some stuff works out between now and then.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

43 minutes ago, RandallT said:

@skydog- you interested?

Glad to hear you're back in, @woodzie264!!

Thanks for checking- keep me in the loop on the list of hopefuls.

My wife is due with our first a few weeks after the outing so will have to play by ear a bit, but would like to try to make it work.

I would come if I could, but that's graduation weekend at the University, and it's in my teaching contract that I go (to graduation)..

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

I figured I'd bump this list, just to keep everyone aware.  At this stage, we're good to play at Stoneleigh GC on May 6, probably starting around 11 AM or noon.  Depending on interest, I may be able to schedule 9 holes for Friday afternoon, or golf on Sunday at around the same time..  I know that @iacas has been in contact with the pro, but as far as I'm aware no detailed arrangements have been made yet.

1. @iacas
  2. @GolfLug
  3. @DaveP043
  4. @Hardspoon
  5. @saevel25
  6. @CarlSpackler
  7. @RandallT
  8. @onthehunt526
  9. @jsgolfer
  10. @davechen
  11. @Hatchman
  12. @woodzie264
  13. @Kamal Chantal
  14. @JGus
  15. @Bryan Kasper
  16. @boogielicious
  17. @Jeremie Boop
  18. @georgep
  19. @dsc123
  20. @k-troop
  21. @skydog

Based on the last few posts, I added @skydog and @k-troop to the list.  That's all, no need for any of you to do anything right now, unless your situation has changed.  

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Given that it's from 5-7 I'd be happy to get 2 rounds of golf in, weather permitting of course. Two rounds at Stoneleigh or one there as well as one somewhere else works.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

14 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Given that it's from 5-7 I'd be happy to get 2 rounds of golf in, weather permitting of course. Two rounds at Stoneleigh or one there as well as one somewhere else works.

I would love to play Algonkian or Brambleton while I am up that way. I used to play those quite a bit when I lived there.

- Shane

29 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Springfield is always a possibility as well, really depends on the number of players.  

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

38 minutes ago, sirhacksalot said:

not trying to be a wet blanket, but any idea of costs before i run it by the warden?

Well, a golf round cost is appx $75 (or what @DaveP043 can work out) at Stoneleigh. As far as the clinic cost is concerned this is still not fixed as @iacas is working with the pros there to get details worked out. Sorry, hopefully this will work out soon enough for everybody to still partake.

32 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

Springfield is always a possibility as well, really depends on the number of players.  

Yes, a possibility but will depend on how the clinic/clinics timing works out.

Vishal S.

35 minutes ago, sirhacksalot said:

not trying to be a wet blanket, but any idea of costs before i run it by the warden?

I'll be checking tonight, I'll be at the club for a committee meeting and should have a few minutes to sit down with the pro.  The normal guest fee was $75 last season, but I'm going to see if we can get a discount.  @GolfLug is correct about the cost for the clinics, that's an item to be worked out between the club management and @iacas.   I'll keep everyone posted as I learn more.

Dave

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 

47 minutes ago, sirhacksalot said:

If we do one round + clinic + lodging I am going to budget around 250. If we do two rounds I'll budget closer to 350. That's not counting food and gas to get there though. To be safe I'll most likely make sure I have 500 available, but that's most likely way over what is necessary. I should go back and see what the lodging cost me last time, I'm pretty sure it was quite reasonable.

edit**

Ok, I was a bit off there. My cost last time for lodging was $154.56 for 2 nights. So I am going to probably budge 350 for 1 round and 450 for 2. Then 600 total with food and gas. That would put me in the comfortable "over prepared" budget. I'm trying to convince my fiance to come with so that she doesn't feel like it's such a big amount for me to spend.... Not sure it will work but hey, it's worth a shot.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

15 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

I'm trying to convince my fiance to come with so that she doesn't feel like it's such a big amount for me to spend.... Not sure it will work but hey, it's worth a shot.

Maybe I haven't been paying proper attention, but this is the first I heard about a fiancee, congratulations!

Dave

Note: This thread is 2545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!