IGNORED

How Many Holes-in-One Have You Had (per Years played)?

Midpack
Note: This thread is 2379 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

0 and I've been playing since 1997 so 20 years

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Close, but no cigar. Been playing off and on since I was a kid and seriously for about 10+ years (with a few years of break in there...kids/life).

The closest I've ever come was from ~130 a couple months ago...

almost.png.89f457699ff7382ae79c0351d3431d0a.png

• Upvote 1

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

I have been close several times such as behind the cup an inch and just in front needing one more rotation but ZERO for me. Holed out twice from the fairway(one was fairway bunker) but no ACE's for me yet.

On 5/12/2017 at 8:07 AM, ZappyAd said:

The announcers on PGATourLive said Sergio hit only his third career hole in one yesterday at TPC.  Given he basically plays 4 rounds a week most weeks for the last 20 years it shows they are pretty rare.

They are probably talking in Professional tournament play. I'll bet he has too many to count if you count everyone he has ever had playing casual and practice rounds.

Trollin' is the life

3 now, in something like 48 years old playing.  More details tomorrow, when I sober up. Maybe Monday

• Upvote 3

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

46 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

3 now, in something like 48 years old playing.  More details tomorrow, when I sober up. Maybe Monday

Haha - love it! I know it wasn't at Stoneleigh...looking forward to hearing more about it.

- John

On 5/12/2017 at 5:54 AM, Midpack said:

How about you?

Played 21 years and have had 7.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

40 years of playing

0 holes in one

Carry on my wayward drive

There'll be pars when you are done

Lay your weary wedge to rest

Don't you shank no more 

1 (just under 3 months ago) after 14 years of playing or so.  Wheew!

• Upvote 1

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

On 5/12/2017 at 9:08 AM, Wally Fairway said:

Zero aces, but then again I've only been playing the game for about 45+ years.
Maybe this is the year :~(

You must be a Lions fan!

0 but I've been close.   Treetops par 3 course, number 9 to within about 3".     I'm patient!   

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

On 5/13/2017 at 7:28 PM, DaveP043 said:

On 5/13/2017 at 8:16 PM, Hardspoon said:

Haha - love it! I know it wasn't at Stoneleigh...looking forward to hearing more about it.

So Saturday I'm playing in an interclub match at nearby Hidden Creek CC, on a chilly wet morning.  My partner and I are getting beat pretty bad, based on both some excellent short game stuff from our opponents, and our own inability to adjust to the recently aerified greens.   We started playing better on the back, staying close to even.  On 17, playing about 195 yards, I hit a nice looking shot with my hybrid, drawing gently towards the hole.  We saw one bounce, and then nothing, it disappeared.  Yup, it went in.  Our opponents were probably more excited than I was, they'd never seen an ace before that.  

• Upvote 4

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

14 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

So Saturday I'm playing in an interclub match at nearby Hidden Creek CC, on a chilly wet morning.  My partner and I are getting beat pretty bad, based on both some excellent short game stuff from our opponents, and our own inability to adjust to the recently aerified greens.   We started playing better on the back, staying close to even.  On 17, playing about 195 yards, I hit a nice looking shot with my hybrid, drawing gently towards the hole.  We saw one bounce, and then nothing, it disappeared.  Yup, it went in.  Our opponents were probably more excited than I was, they'd never seen an ace before that.  

Congrats Dave!  Save some for the Newport Cup, will ya?

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

On 17, playing about 195 yards, I hit a nice looking shot with my hybrid, drawing gently towards the hole.  We saw one bounce, and then nothing, it disappeared.  Yup, it went in.  Our opponents were probably more excited than I was, they'd never seen an ace before that.  

Congrats Dave. I'd like to think this thread helped you visualize!

jk

Note: This thread is 2379 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!