IGNORED

Which Golf Pill Would You Take?

mvmac
Note: This thread is 2254 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Which pill are you taking?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which pill are you taking?

• A. +100 yards on your drives
    • B. Never Hook or Slice Again
    • C. Never 3-Putt
    • D. Free Beer Anytime You're Golfing

It's A easily.

Sometimes the ball goes straight. Sometimes three-putts are avoided and I can buy my own beer.

What I can't do is hit ball for any kind of distance. 100 extra yards on each drive would be a game-changer.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As long as "+100 to your drives" means any shot off the tee, that's obviously the best choice. If it only meant shots with the driver, it might be a different story.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

+100 on my drives-I am assuming you mean playable.

I can fix the rest and I don't drink much anyway.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

none of the above - I like my game and earning my improvements on my own.  It would be less fun if I took a pill to get anything.

Alas - and I'm not a beer drinker

(if the question was what do I think would have me score better, then it's the option to hit +100 yards on any drive - though I'd feel silly hitting putter on very short par 3s)

Bill - 

I'll take +100 yards with the driver.  Skins money alone would pay for the beer and then some.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Man, I know 100+ yards is technically the best answer for total score improvement, but...

• My #1 issue is clubface control; put 100+ on my misses and I'm off the planet!
  • Lots of terrain variance, and twists and turns on my home club course (that tips out 6700ish); finding (and hitting) landing spots would take some insane shotmaking.
  • Imagine the looks & comments you'd get standing around waiting for groups 350-375+ yds. up to clear (until they saw you hit it, I guess). ;-)

I'd sure like to hit it straight every single time.  

Wade         --         "Thaaat's CRUSHED!"

Driver:  Ping G400 LST 8.5°
FWs/Hybs:  Callaway BB Steelhead III 3w; TM R15 17° & 21°
Irons:  Mizuno JPX825
Wedges:  Cleveland Rotex 2.0 54° & 60°
Putter:  Odyssey 2-ball

FTFY:-D

E.

A. +100 yards on your drives

B. Never Hook or Slice Again

C. Never 3-Putt

D. Free Beer Anytime You're Golfing

E. All of the above.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

21 hours ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Im torn between never hook or slice or free beer.... I just cant decide...:no:

If you have 100+ more yards on drives, your friends will be buying the beer every time!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

100 yards hooked or sliced out of bounds is useless. 

I’m already a big hitter, so I would love to just be able to rip it and have it go straight every time. 

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

I would take pill A and then enter the ReMax long drive competition.

Not really interested in any of the pills.  If I get too good at something, I tend to check it off the list of accomplishments and move onto something more challenging.  I don't want golf to be easy (or make it any easier).  I like that it is challenging, keeps me interested.

In my Bag:

Driver - SLDR 430 - 10.5 deg
3 Wood - SLDR HL
Irons - TM Tour CB's                                                                                                                                                                 Wedges - TM                                                                                                                                                                               Putter - Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball

Note: This thread is 2254 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!