Jump to content
IGNORED

Members Banned Discussion


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

I went full CSI mode:

486B1ABD-1C21-4B47-A56D-3322965D1788.jpeg

23A4B9DE-B215-45FE-A1E1-4FC5FEA93B88.jpeg

It was @mchepp’s comment that got me looking in this direction, so thanks for the assist, Mike.

What is funny is the mountains are the only thing I remember about him. He has some great views from his range, no idea why he spends so much time on our forum posting nonsense. I can't remember where I left my keys, but a beautiful range from 2012, can't forget it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally banned @HoganApexFan and @Ole Duffer last night. The site and the discussion is better without his energy. Normally, when someone is involved in the discussion, another moderator is in ch

I can’t think of any other person who is remotely even close to being banned right now. These three, honestly, they probably should have just left on their own or been banned or more heavily warned mo

Today, three members were removed from the site. They were banned for multiple reasons, but in the simplest terms, they repeatedly made clear they didn't enjoy the moderation of the site or their ofte

Posted Images

Patrick57 has a long history of being banned here. I remember him from the old site years ago just getting tossed. He is persistent and consistently obnoxious. You have to give him that! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Lol…yeah….oleschool had troll written all over him pretty quickly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

@Billy Z joins the list of the departed. Addition via subtraction.

The reasons are obvious if you paid any attention to his posts. And his last post managed to reach a new level of stupid.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

39 minutes ago, iacas said:

@Billy Z joins the list of the departed. Addition via subtraction.

The reasons are obvious if you paid any attention to his posts. And his last post managed to reach a new level of stupid.

Thanks for the update.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I applaud this for the simple reason that there has to come a time when people are called out for who they really are - even though  in this case the perpetrator proudly demands that we know what he is -  despite gentle and not so gentle prodding with regard to at most getting a simple education and at the least showing the capacity for understanding simple concepts that one assumes most of us share, but sadly, don't.

It's one thing to be belligerent, crude, crass, grumpy and just plain dumb, but to be so wilfully and proudly out of touch is something else. To essentially mock a movement that is designed to create inclusivity and recognise an ugly history and see it as a joke is about as low as it gets. Now more than ever, this sort of mentality needs to be called out. 

Rant over. :-)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
Just now, Shorty said:

I applaud this for the simple reason that there has to come a time when people are called out for who they really are - even though  in this case the perpetrator proudly demands that we know what he is -  despite gentle and not so gentle prodding with regard to at most getting a simple education and at the least showing the capacity for understanding simple concepts that one assumes most of us share, but sadly, don't.

It's one thing to be belligerent, crude, crass, grumpy and just plain dumb, but to be so wilfully and proudly out of touch is something else. To essentially mock a movement that is designed to create inclusivity and recognise an ugly history and see it as a joke is about as low as it gets. Now more than ever, this sort of mentality needs to be called out. 

Rant over. :-)

Nah.

Folks like Thomas can't fathom that a bunch of people can independently arrive at the conclusion that he's a dope. So it must be that I have "minions" (his words) who just suck up to me.

Ha. As if.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

 

Ha. As if.

I guess it's easier for some people to think that their enemy is a cult rather than a bunch of informed individuals. Saves one the bother of introspection. 🙃

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Folks like Thomas can't fathom that a bunch of people can independently arrive at the conclusion that he's a dope

This nails it. And if he read this he’d think..’yeah…another minion.’ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 4/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, DaveP043 said:

Ya gotta love the name "bileyerheid" tho.  

Sounds like he may have originated from my neck of the woods,

  ‘Awayanbileyerheid’ is a fairly humorous response to someone , 

sort of like ,get lost your talking drivel (nonsense)

If you want to get an insight of the meaning , Google ‘ Parliamo Glasgow’ -;))

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just came across the thread and it seems like he somewhat optimizes the view lots of folks in the US have that these movements by people who historically have been underrepresented in positions of power who are initiating changes to ways of thinking is upsetting to them.

I won't go into my theory as to what's behind it bc that would put us OT, I'll just note that even though I hadn't really noticed much of what he posted, he seemed like a regular poster (who even posted in this thread) so i was surprised when i saw he had been banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

I won't go into my theory as to what's behind it bc that would put us OT, I'll just note that even though I hadn't really noticed much of what he posted, he seemed like a regular poster (who even posted in this thread) so i was surprised when i saw he had been banned.

He was a troll.

  • He received > 1 "trolling" warnings.
  • He said he was "leaving" once because "he didn't fit in and never had" (paraphrased).
  • He posted that people here are "minions" trying to "suck up" to me.
  • He also said my golf swing sucks. 🙂

The older I get, the less I care about the opinions of stupid people. I am starting to see why older people just say what they think more often.

Thing is, too, nobody hears my inner monologue. I don't say everything I think about other people to other people, but I "hear" what I "say" internally about myself 100% of the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • Day 3: COVID-19 day 6 and 7 drills again. Then downswing priority piece work with 7-iron, not much, just 10 balls. 
    • Day 69, August 2, 2021 More work on shortening my backswing. I don’t want to even get to hands to right shoulder… at least feeling like that.
    • I'm sure if you look at about two years ago on this site, I mentioned somewhere that after having my first ever sub-80 round (a nice 77 in a tournament!), I failed to break 90 for I think two months.  These things happen. Can't hit an iron?  What's the longest swing you can make with your PW and hit a good result?  If the answer is a chip, go hit some chips and, after some good ones, expand into pitches.  Similar with pitches into 3/4 shots, etc.   This is very likely something you can work out by going back to what you do well.  
    • First range session after another productive session with @iacas.  Working on getting my weight forward and also feel like my front forearm is turning to close the clubface.  Did work with my 6I, Driver, 3W, and 4H and hit all clubs really well with ball flights that overall I wasn't unhappy with.  Playing tomorrow and Wednesday so we'll see how we do.    
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. camerongautx
      camerongautx
      (30 years old)
    2. CyboNinja
      CyboNinja
      (40 years old)
    3. Hawk367
      Hawk367
      (54 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...