IGNORED

2014 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral Discussion Thread

iacas
Note:Β This thread is 3698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

I don't blame Miller; Woods has been questionable with rulings over the past year.

Questionable?? You sure you don't mean "cavalier"?

Hey guys, it's not really necessary (or desirable) at this point to rehash the whole "Tiger cheating...." issue here, again, in this thread. Β We had a thread on that, sucked about forty other threads into that question, and spoiled the entire forum for a few months.

Again, we have a thread on that. Β If you want to discuss that, find that thread (please). Β I'm not going to link that thread because if you really want to discuss this issue, it's easy enough to find--but I'm not going to facilitate the exhumation that horse while lacing up yet another pair of boots.

• Upvote 3

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey guys, it's not really necessary (or desirable) at this point to rehash the whole "Tiger cheating...." issue here, again, in this thread. Β We had a thread on that, sucked about forty other threads into that question, and spoiled the entire forum for a few months.

Again, we have a thread on that. Β If you want to discuss that, find that thread (please). Β I'm not going to link that thread because if you really want to discuss this issue, it's easy enough to find--but I'm not going to facilitate the exhumation that horse while lacing up yet another pair of boots.

Holy Christ, I swear, truer words have never been spoken!!!

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

At this point it looks like a safe bet that he's going out second to last tomorrow with Dufner.

Mahan misses that 14 footer and he'll play with Tiger and Duff will join Reed in the last group (unless Reed drops 2 shots in the two holes) Here's Mayans putt ,.. And a miss. See you tomorrow Tigs!

[QUOTE name="tmac20" url="/t/72899/2014-wgc-cadillac-championship-at-doral-discussion-thread/144#post_960038"] I don't blame Miller; Woods has been questionable with rulings over the past year.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE name="14ledo81" url="/t/72899/2014-wgc-cadillac-championship-at-doral-discussion-thread/162#post_960084"] Questionable?? You sure you don't mean "cavalier"?[/QUOTE] Hey guys, it's not really necessary (or desirable) at this point to rehash the whole "Tiger cheating...." issue here, again, in this thread. Β We had a thread on that, sucked about forty other threads into that question, and spoiled the entire forum for a few months. Again, we have a thread on that. Β If you want to discuss that, find that thread (please). Β I'm not going to link that thread because if you really want to discuss this issue, it's easy enough to find--but I'm not going to facilitate the exhumation that horse while lacing up yet another pair of boots.

@tmac20 can't resist hating tiger. I wish a mod would start naming them "tiger hater #" under the avatar to save people from arguing with them.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

@tmac20 can't resist hating tiger. I wish a mod would start naming them "tiger hater #" under the avatar to save people from arguing with them.

You're right, I do like hating on Tiger. People try so hard to defend him and I find it hilarious. :dance:

After Tiger's 66 and a shot at the top, he praised his team of therapists, who have been working their butts off to keep him going. Β So i am upfront in saying i welcome his reflections that others contribute to his good health and strong play. BTW, does anyone know where L. Vonn is hanging these days?

After Tiger's 66 and a shot at the top, he praised his team of therapists, who have been working their butts off to keep him going. Β So i am upfront in saying i welcome his reflections that others contribute to his good health and strong play. BTW, does anyone know where L. Vonn is hanging these days?

They showed her last week walking Tiger's daughter around. Haven't seen her this week.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3Β |Β 15ΒΊ 3-Wood: Ping G410 |Β 17ΒΊ 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 |Β 19ΒΊ 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo |Β 54ΒΊ SW, 60ΒΊ LW: Titleist Vokey SM8Β |Β Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

[QUOTE name="tmac20" url="/t/72899/2014-wgc-cadillac-championship-at-doral-discussion-thread/144#post_960038"] I don't blame Miller; Woods has been questionable with rulings over the past year.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE name="14ledo81" url="/t/72899/2014-wgc-cadillac-championship-at-doral-discussion-thread/162#post_960084"] Questionable?? You sure you don't mean "cavalier"?[/QUOTE] Hey guys, it's not really necessary (or desirable) at this point to rehash the whole "Tiger cheating...." issue here, again, in this thread. Β We had a thread on that, sucked about forty other threads into that question, and spoiled the entire forum for a few months. Again, we have a thread on that. Β If you want to discuss that, find that thread (please). Β I'm not going to link that thread because if you really want to discuss this issue, it's easy enough to find--but I'm not going to facilitate the exhumation that horse while lacing up yet another pair of boots.

I did not mean to start a conversation about cheating. I guess my sarcasm did not show.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Was good to see Tiger claw his way back up to near the top of the leaderboard.Β  Tomorrow is the day to watch him as he's had some trouble on Sundays.

Time to get dinner and aΒ salad

Joe Paradiso

I agree...that was a classy thing to do. It's a good thing he's reached out for help with the mental side of things. He's won sooooo much and achieved what (probably) nobody else will for a long long time. He doesn't have much to play for except for Jack's major records, and so,Β I believe that as soon as he feels that he can't compete at the highest level that he will simply hang em up. He's not one to plod along missing cuts and what-not like say, Davis Love III. Nothing against DL3 at all, just using him as an example. Sorry for rambling a bit. Was talking about this with my friend today on the course.

Big day tomorrow for Patrick Reed. If he is able to win tomorrow with all these big names right behind him, he'll establish himself as a legit young star. He looks like the real deal, but this isn't the Wyndam Championship or Humana Challenge tomorrow. He'll need to beat the big boys to make a case that he should be mentioned among them.

Big day tomorrow for Patrick Reed. If he is able to win tomorrow with all these big names right behind him, he'll establish himself as a legit young star. He looks like the real deal, but this isn't the Wyndam Championship or Humana Challenge tomorrow. He'll need to beat the big boys to make a case that he should be mentioned among them.

Agreed, didn't realize he was only 23 until they said it during the telecast.Β  A lot of these young guys are really composed out there.

Joe Paradiso

Quote:

Originally Posted by MexBurtReynolds

Watch Dufner tomorrow or play a round?Β  Tough decision.

DVR.

I'm in Alabama (& you)....even though I have it, don't know how to use it.

Just have this hang-up, can't watch sports after they already happened.Β  I'm the only person in the world who has not seen a replay of the IB.

Personal goal is to be so rich I can watch golf and play golf at the same time.Β  Any techies around?Β  I do own an I-pad?

With daylight savings, will probably play and just catch the last 10mins.

Duff & Tiger in a playoff.Β  Someone yells rtr in Duff's backswing.

It will repeat on GC in the evening, usually does. Should be streaming too. I've taken my tab out on the course before.

Dave :-)

Gotta be a ton of teeth gnashing going on in the Tiger-Haters camp today. Lol. Anyone accuse him of cheating yet?

Haven't heard any girls say anything lately.. :)) Awesome round by tiger today.. My pick for tomorrow is Patrick Reed. So calm and collected, enjoy watching him play.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note:Β This thread is 3698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!