IGNORED

Masters Ticket Lottery Topic

David in FL

I signed up for rejection for....well, I cannot remember how many years it has been now. I'm going to have to find a different route to the Masters I think

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Applied. Looking forward to my rejection e-mail in the summer.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Agreed I heard from someone that is takes about 15 years to finally get accepted in this route. Not sure how true that is or how reliable the source was. Probably just hearsay 

Edited by Aquaguru

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Aquaguru said:

Agreed I heard from someone that is takes about 15 years to finally get accepted in this route. Not sure how true that is or how reliable the source was. Probably just hearsay 

It may be an average. It’s nowhere near a rule.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

47 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I'm going to have to find a different route to the Masters I think

Reminds me of the old line:  "How do I get to Carnegie Hall?"  "Practice, my boy, practice."

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

45 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Does anyone actually win these things? Or this just Augusta National tracking us so when the time comes for human enslavement by the illuminati overloads they know where we are? 

I hit the lottery two years in a row for Wednesday practice round tickets (2017 and 2018).

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• Administrator

@NCGolfer has won too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And they are both persona non grata in this thread. Just like the Floridians in the winter depression thread.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

52 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Reminds me of the old line:  "How do I get to Carnegie Hall?"  "Practice, my boy, practice."

Haha...I've had plenty of practice on this one

44 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

I hit the lottery two years in a row for Wednesday practice round tickets (2017 and 2018).

I have a guy I work with that hit it 2 years in a row as well.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

19 hours ago, Hardspoon said:

Haha...six years running for me!

SIX YEARS!? My rejections go back to when you actually did it using snail mail! 

2 hours ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Does anyone actually win these things? Or this just Augusta National tracking us so when the time comes for human enslavement by the illuminati overloads they know where we are? 

My father won in 2010 and he and I went to the Monday practice round.

• Upvote 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

It is not difficult to apply for so I do it each years expecting rejection.  i have been to a Wednesday practice and par 3 contest due to a friend winning the lottery.

App submitted, once again...  :-)

7 hours ago, NM Golf said:

SIX YEARS!? My rejections go back to when you actually did it using snail mail! 

Yep!  Since 2000 for me.  Selected 3 times for practice rounds.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

8 hours ago, Jrwatkins7 said:

Gotta keep trying. Looking forward to the day that i "win" and have to figure out who gets the invite to go with me!

I’m totally expecting to get rejected, yet again but I do know who I will take if I win. I’ve already talked with my son’s wife about it and if I ever get in, I’m just going to tell himto get in the car and I’ll drive to Augusta. His wife would already have a packed bag in the trunk for him.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

14 hours ago, David in FL said:

App submitted, once again...  :-)

Yep!  Since 2000 for me.  Selected 3 times for practice rounds.

I really don't know how long its been, but I know I started putting in in my 20's once I moved out of my parents' house. I'm 47 now. I've never won so you officially suck! 😜

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1