IGNORED

What brand of pants do you wear golfing?

Note: This thread is 2929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking to upgrade my golf attire. I am looking for a good lightweight golf pants that will work during the summer months. What brand and model of golf pants do you wear for golf? 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Whatever I find at the goodwill I never pay full price on golf stuff. At the goodwill i find brand new overstock items for like 8 bucks 5 bucks etc.. Often Nike or weird branded shirts from a company with a logo like a callaway shirt saying Toyota dealership. For me any nike,Adidas,pga tour brand shirt is great and golf shorts in the summer for me generally any brand that matches my shirt.

I have a few pairs of Nike (Dri-tec or something?) that I've worn for awhile that are comfortable.  The newest pair I have, though, is Under Armour from the outlet mall down the street.  (I don't know what the model is)  And I plan on buying a few more pairs soon since most of the Nike's are too big for me now.

Nike dry-tec and  couple of ashworth although I wear pants as little as possible.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I wear Nike, Adidas in spring / summer and Haggar golf pants in fall / winter.  I don't usually worry about the model as long as it's some sort of tech material that doesn't absorb sweat.  

Joe Paradiso

WalMart, KMart, or Goodwill. Leaves more pocket money for green fees, and beer. :beer:

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I use adidias climalite and climacool, they are the closest thing to wearing just shorts in a long pant that I've worn.  I'm a 32/30 and have thin legs and a small butt, these fit me pretty well.  Jason Day fills them out much better though.

I find them on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods online from time to time.

I always use these on hot days for the sun protection.  I have 5 or 6 pairs.

Whatever covers my butt and legs! I do try to dress nicely for golf, but don't feel constrained to drop a bundle on "golf specific" apparel. I have found some nice things at Kohl's that are relatively inexpensive.

Regular slacks, plus I think I have one pair of Champion and a pair of Adidas.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

My regular formal pants that I used to use for the office and such.  Mostly the older ones that are still in reasonable condition.  Occasionally will wear shorts but not very often and not too keen on it.  Pants keep your legs protected and cooler

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

9 hours ago, PhxHacker said:

LOL... I can't believe I read this thread. Ha!

How can't you believe it, you did read it. If you can't believe what you actually done then that is a tad strange. :-P

10 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Whatever covers my butt and legs.

Which would be the primary purpose of pants ;) 

10 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

but don't feel constrained to drop a bundle on "golf specific" apparel. I have found some nice things at Kohl's that are relatively inexpensive.

Neither do I, but I like comfort over price in this regard, especially since I walk a golf course a lot. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

On April 5, 2016 at 3:54 PM, saevel25 said:

I am looking to upgrade my golf attire. I am looking for a good lightweight golf pants that will work during the summer months. What brand and model of golf pants do you wear for golf? 

I find Adidas ClimaLite new on eBay for buy it now.

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I have been enjoying a pair of prAna pants. They are a bit more casual, unzip to shorts, water and weather repellent with lots of pockets. Made for hiking they are rather stretchy and great for golf as long as you can wear cargo style pants. They are pretty much my go to pants for golf lately.

Almost like wearing so jammies to golf in...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 2929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!