IGNORED

Ryder Cup Prediction Contest sponsored by GAME GOLF! Win an autographed Graeme McDowell GG Live, Pebble Steel!

iacas
Note: This thread is 2323 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

This prediction contest is sponsored by GAME GOLF!

Predict some 2016 Ryder Cup Results and win a GAME GOLF Live device autographed by Ryder Cup Star Graeme McDowell, Pebble Steel smart watch/rangefinder, and other great prizes!

We will ask you to predict a few things for the 2016 Ryder Cup, and you will have a chance to win a great prize from GAME GOLF!

PLEASE READ the rules thoroughly. Do not be one of those who are disqualified for a simple mistake.

To enter, post your answer right here in this thread along with a link to your GAME GOLF profile.

live_editors_choice.jpg

Note that you do not have to buy a GAME GOLF to enter - you can download the free iOS or Android GAME GOLF application to create an account, or create one at http://gamgolf.com/.

The Prizes

First Place

One winner will win a GAME GOLF Live device autographed by Ryder Cup star and GAME GOLFer Graeme McDowell!

GG-Gmac.jpgGraeme%20McDowell%20seen%20testing%20new

Additionally… This winner will also get:

• a $160 GolfNow gift card
  • a Pebble Steel wrist watch for use with their GAME GOLF Live device
  • a one-year Supporter Membership here at The Sand Trap
  • five TST Ball Markers
  • a hardcover autographed copy of Lowest Score Wins

Pebble can connect with your phone and other smart devices to keep you up with your everyday tasks, fitness, and of course, your golf game. By syncing with the GAME GOLF app you will be able to use your watch as a GPS rangefinder, analyze your shots right as they happen, and edit your round on the go. It’s that simple!

Pebble_Weekly_Prizes_Aug_16.png

Random Drawing

We'll also randomly draw five winners from those who predict the winning team ("United States" or "Europe") to receive a one-month Supporter membership, a paperback copy of Lowest Score Wins, and a TST Ball Marker.

The Rules

- All qualifying entries must be received no later than September 29, 2016 at Midnight eastern time zone (New York City).
- Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the completion of The 2016 Ryder Cup and will have an additional 48 hours to claim their prizes.
- You must have a shipping address within the 50 United States of America.
- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap in good standing.
- You must be aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry.
- Your answer must include a link to your GAME GOLF profile (free to create if you don't already have one) and follow the proper format
- The Winner will be selected as the first person in the contest to correctly answer the three questions below. If the questions are not answered correctly, we'll choose the first best answer as the winner. The "best" answer will have the first and second questions correct and be posted earlier than any other entries with the first two answers correct. And so on if there are no entries with the first two correct for the first answer.
- One entry per person and per household. Any additional entries or modifications invalidate all entries.
- If we suspect fraud of any kind - suspicious multiple entries, for example - we reserve the right to award the prize to the next valid entry in the order established above.

Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize after being notified.

The Questions

You must answer these three questions in your entry (and include a link to your GAME GOLF profile):

1. Which team will win the Ryder Cup and what will the final score be?
  2. Who will earn the most points for the winning team? With what record?
  3. Who will clinch the Ryder Cup for the winning team? On what hole?

An Example Entry

Team U.S.A. will win 15-13. Jack Nicklaus will win 4.5 points by going 4-0-1 and Arnold Palmer will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by winning his match on the 16th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/gmac.

---------------

(If you have any questions about this contest, please post them here in this thread, but take care to post anything that can be considered a contest entry only once. Be sure to answer all of the questions and to include a link to your GAME GOLF profile.)

Remember, you can download the application free on either OS:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas featured and pinned this topic

Team U.S.A. will win 15-13. Patrick Reed will win 4.5 points by going 4-0-1 and Dustin Johnson will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by winning his match on the 15th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/ScottCurry.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Team Europe will win 16-12. Matthew Fitzpatrick will score the most points, willing 3.5 for Europe with a 3-1-1 record and he'll be the one to anti-climatically clinch the title on the 17th green, with several other matches behind him.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/Pretzel

• Administrator

Addendum: We'll see who predicted the final score and winner properly. Those people (unless otherwise DQed) will advance to the second question. Anyone who gets that right (and is not otherwise DQed) will advance to the third question. If only one person gets that right, they are the winner. If there is a tie at any last stage (i.e. no advancing is possible beyond), the winner as the first person to have the correct answer(s) through that stage.

Also, use full names (first and last) of players.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Team U.S.A. will win 15-13. Dustin Johnson will win 4 points by going 4-0-0 and Matt Kuchar will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by winning his match on the 17th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Team U.S.A. will win 14-1/2 to 13-1/2. Rory McIlroy will win 4 points by going 4-0-0 and Dustin Johnson will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by winning his match on the 12th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here:  I don't have a game golf profile

Bill - 

Team Europe will win 14.5-13.5. Henrick Stenson will score the most points, with 4 for Europe with 4-1-0. Sergio Garcia will clinch for the Euros on the 17th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/sknick

- Shane

• iacas changed the title to Ryder Cup Prediction Contest sponsored by GAME GOLF! Win an autographed Graeme McDowell GG Live!

I guess the US is going to win this one because only two have picked Europe!  This is a great prize folks!  Get in on it!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Team U.S.A. will win 15 1/2 to 12 1/2.

Dustin Johnston will win 4.5 points by going 4-0-1

Patrick Reed will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by winning his match on the 15th

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/WallyFairway

Cq-ntOVW8AEIl8_.jpg

Players play, tough players win!

Team U.S.A. will win 16.5-11.5. Ryan Moore will win 4 points by going 4-1-0 and will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by winning his match on the 15th hole.

I don't have GG but am going to buy one soon. I've used it on my phone. My profile is https://www.gamegolf.com/player/PhillyPlaya.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Which team will win the Ryder Cup and what will the final score be?

Team USA 15-13

Who will earn the most points for the winning team? With what record?

Dustin Johnson 3-1-1

Who will clinch the Ryder Cup for the winning team? On what hole?

Phil Mickelson will clinch the match on the 15th

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Kpaulhus

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Team U.S.A. will win 15.5-12.5. Matt Kuchar will win 3.5 points by going 3-0-1 and Phil Mickelson will clinch the Ryder Cup for the U.S.A. by halving his match on the 18th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/mchepp

Michael

Awesome prizes, lets see those entries!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Team USA will win  14.5-13.5, Patrick Reed will win 3.5 points by going 3-0-1 and Dustin Johnson will clinch the Ryder Cup for team USA by winning his match on the 17th hole.

You can see my GAME GOLF Profile here: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/bmartin461

Note: This thread is 2323 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!