• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
Just now, DaveP043 said:

He's not gunna fit in that "Under 40" category for much longer!!

Happy Birthday, @iacas

Last year was my last chance. And the first time I tried. ;-)

Thanks, all.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • Day 1 (08 Dec 21) - Starting over today with some basic putting work (it has rained all day, so inside it is).  Used the white stripe side of the putting mat to work on alignment. Used the parquet flooring (6” squares”) for foot alignment.    Funny thing I was consistently getting it in using the white line from 3 and 4ft. Just the opposite when I moved over to left side - no line, bigger hole - consistently  pushing it just right of the hole.  Still a great way to get in some putting work on a rainy day. 
    • Day 48 (12/8/21) - Just noticed that I messed up the date yesterday. It should have read "Day 47 (12/7/21)"..... More putting practice today. I started out by carefully checking my setup from the front and side; repeated several times. The worked on making "perfect putts" on my PuttOUT mat from 1' to 6'. 
    • It's kind of become that way here in Central Ohio lately as well. 
    • The majority of people are vaccinated. In Michigan, and everywhere, basically. So 80% of the people coming in are from the minority, the unvaccinated. Which is yet again evidence of how the vaccines are pretty effective.
    • Erik said majority are vaccinated. I was confused, because I do not think 20% is a majority. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. B_easy20
      B_easy20
      (29 years old)
    2. GolfClubbas
      GolfClubbas
      (22 years old)
    3. Jimmy1
      Jimmy1
      (26 years old)
    4. KTMrider
      KTMrider
      (54 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...