IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 9 holes earlier today. Actually I should say I "knocked" balls around for 9 holes today. Didn't keep score, and really didn't focus on anything, except maybe club selection. 

I did make one long, incredibly tough, lucky putt which was my highlight of the day. 

Had fun, and had good company while playing. He was a local, and offered up good conversation on the area. 

Tomorrow is another travel day. Maybe another golf course some where. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Technically yesterday but a 45-41 86. I played bad, no excuse. Poor shot execution. Even topped a couple balls, one on a par 5 to leave myself 155 in, one off the tee on a par 4 which left me 315 out, and one with a wedge from 87 yards because i got into my own head thinking about swing thoughts instead of just swinging and thinking about the number. The topped balls were only on the front 9, so it didn’t get in my head too much. 

38 on front and a 42 on the back. I could not get any putts to drop on the back. Best round yet for me. 80. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Played a new course for me, Forest Park in Queens today. And boy does it bill out to it’s name, it’s the tightest course I’ve ever seen. Lots of out of bounds left and right. And you can bet I obliged - whacking a few out in the woods sadly.

After a scrappy round of good putting but everything else going all over the place, finished with a 93. Par 70 course. 

A stellar front nine (at least for me) carding a birdie and two pars, and everything else a bogey. Hence a +5 heading to back nine. Then everything started going haywire, smacked one out of bounds on the par 4 10th, ended up quadruple bogeying that, and triple bogeyed three holes after with a lot of tree trouble. Tis’ a cruel game. Need lots of work to straighten out my driver. 

Those of you in Queens that saw golf balls appearing in the woods...that was me. I apologize to all the maples and oaks in the forest, I mean you no harm. Lol.

Edited by Kool Kats

74 from the black tees. Four birdies and lots of bogeys.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Played with @mcanadiensat a course closer to him this weekend. I don't have a full round score because I picked up one hole. However, for the other 17 holes my score was a pretty decent round going at +12 80. Worst case scenario I probably would have ended up with a 10 on the hole I picked up on which would have put me at +18 and that's right at where my normal scores are. Short game was an issue at first but came around, but the driver went awry later in the round. Given the extremely low number of rounds played I am fairly happy with how I scored.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Finally after 2 weeks and heavy rains the course opened and i was able to play 36 holes.

Saturday 35-36:71(-1). Really good ball striking, poor club selection and short game. Putting was full of short missed putts and long range convertions.

Sunday 40-...(Stop counting after loosing balls in the rough on 11th and 12th) Beside my now regular draw i try to play a fade against strong winds from rigth to left but didn´t work, i sticked to the draw in the back and ball striking was good again, it is true that we should hit 95% of our shots with the same curve.   

Played my quarterfinal match in our Club's match play tournament.  I had to give 4 strokes of which two of them fall on hole #1 and #2.  So, when i was only one down after two holes i wasn't too upset. I played my ass off and ended up missing a 10 footer on 18 for birdie and the win... which i pushed.  Off to #1 we go to continue, where of course I have to give him a shot again. I made a solid par, and he makes a 15 footer for par and the win.  I shot a 73, net 68 and lost.  Now the next day, I am still crushed.  I have been playing the best golf of my life for the past two months and really felt like i could have won the whole darn thing this year.  I need to shake this off, as the Club championship is this coming weekend.  There are at least a dozen guys that are way better than me playing, but I think that if I keep it up, i can at least be competitive (which was one of my "goals for 2019")

Not today, but Friday at Las Vegas National Golf Club. 

Shot a 43-39 82. In 110 degrees...couldn't ask for much more than that.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Played the Eureka GC today. 5700 yards, 18 hole course. Golfed with my tennis pro cousin. He's a better golfer, than I am at tennis. Still put a good whupping on him.

Shot 40/39 with 29 putts. 

I was quite pleased with my putting, as these greens were scarce on level ball rolls. Plus, just few days ago, I was missing what seemed to be easier putts.

I was also happy with my driver swing. For the past few months I have been working on getting a little more distance. The extra work seems like it starting to pay off. 

Tomorrow my cousin will stomp the hell out of me at tennis. 

In My Bag:

Third day playing 18 in a row. Day 1, best score ever with a 92 (short course at only 5000 yards). Day 2, 96 (6000 yard course, third score under 100 in my life). Today was rough. Played an even longer course after work at 6400 yards. Walked for the first time in years as well (with a push cart of course), and I am full blown beat. Shot a 101 which really isn't all that bad for me, but my buddy had me spooked when he said I had a 45 on the front and a 46 on the back. It was actually a 55 on the front, which sounded more inline with how I felt I was playing. I never tally til the end to keep it stress free, but when he said that I had to double check, because that would have been my best round ever. He wasn't trying to have a go, just honestly just skipped 10 on accident.

My ball striking definitely wasn't as crisp as the last 2 days because of fatigue, but I still managed some good shots. I took a 3i off of one tee that was so bad that it wrung my hands hard (damn blades), which hasn't happened since my first couple of range sessions this year. Gonna be a day off tomorrow, then light range stuff and greens practice til the weekend most likely.

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

78 today. Hit the driver huge. Missed a bunch of greens but got up and down like crazy. 2 putt par at 14. 15-17 were just missed greens with chips to tap in range. 18 went for it in 2 and put it in the drink. Dropped and hit a wedge in and made a putt for par. 12 putts on the back. Par at 15-18 without hitting a green. Can’t complain.

Ping G400 9 degree driver, 3 Wood and 3 Hybrid, Ping 2016 G 4-UW,  Ping Glide Forged Pro 52 degree, Ping Glide 2.0 WS 56 degree, Ping Craz-E Putter, Titleist Tour Soft balls

Shot 47-44 for a 91 today from the senior tees. My best round of the year.....So Far. The course was in perfect condition. The two nines are called the Ponds and Woods, and for good reason.

Well after getting my back side handed to me by my cousin "playing (?)" tennis, I played 18 holes today. Actually he played tennis. I just ran around, wildly swinging a tennis racket. 

The tennis left me with some sore legs. (thighs) It's a good kind of soreness. I did win a few points against that old, retired tennis pro........who can't golf. 

Anyway carded a 40/41/31. 31 being the number of putts. Played a pretty consistent round of pars, and bogie 1s.

Still seeing a little extra distance off the tee with my driver. Atleast with the ones that stayed in fairways 

Making some nice putts was another good thing. 

In My Bag:

92 (6400, 71.6/126). Played a new course today (Gleannloch Pines) and really enjoyed it. Forgiving off the tee but small well protected and VERY undulated greens. Gave me a feeling of what hitting approach shots into greens at pebble would be like....minus the scenery and all:) Driver sucked but in play all day, irons were on and off, but I scrapped my way around to a pretty decent score for me.