IGNORED

Win a New Cart from Sun Mountain!

iacas
Note: This thread is 2425 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Sun Mountain Contest/Giveaway

SunMountain.jpg

Win a Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT or Micro Cart GT!

sunmountain1.pngsunmountain2.png

https://shop.sunmountain.com/push-carts.html

Howdy forum members… Sun Mountain has partnered with us here at TST to offer up a nice little giveaway. Unlike the other contests we've done where you're asked to make a prediction, this one is going to be a randomly drawn raffle, and you can enter in three ways, multiple times:

1. Post here in this topic. Limit of one post of this type for the month of June.
  2. Post on Twitter, and then share (by embedding) the Tweet in a separate post here. Limit of one every three days.
  3. Post on the Facebook, and then share (by embedding) the post in a separate post here. Limit of one every three days.

Basically, when the contest ends, either myself or a Sun Mountain representative will randomly choose a number between 2 and the number of posts in the topic. If that post is a valid entry post from a user who has not invalidated his entries, that member will win! If the post is not an entry or is from an invalid user, they'll try another random number and repeat the process until a winning post (and member) is found.

Entries - whether made on Facebook, Twitter, or here at TST - must contain:

• A link to this topic (https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/94053-win-a-new-cart-from-sun-mountain)
  • A link to the cart you'd like to win (choose either the Speed Cart GT or the Micro Cart GT from the push carts page here).
  • An image of the cart you'd like to win in the color you'd like to win.
  • An enthusiastic and/or promotional phrase like "I'm hoping to win a Lime Speed Cart GT from @SunMountainGolf and @the_sand_trap" or something like that. (For Facebook and Twitter, please mention or link to the appropriate user/page - the links are below). Be creative!
  • For your one non-Twitter/Facebook post here in this topic, write a short paragraph about what winning a cart would mean for your golf game and how you're looking forward to using it.

In other words…

• Everyone gets one free entry here. Just follow the rules above, reply to this topic, and post.
  • You can post on Facebook and Twitter as much as you like, but you can only post a unique link here (so it embeds, which should be automatic) each once every three days (three days must elapse between entries). You have to post and embed the Tweet/post here for it to count.

So you can make a post here for the month. You can also post one tweet and one Facebook post today, three days from now, three days after that, etc. through the end of June.

Sun Mountain is on Twitter at @SunMountainGolf and on Facebook at SunMountainSports.

The Sand Trap is on Twitter at @the_sand_trap and on Facebook at TheSandTrapGolf.

This contest ends June 30th, 2017, at midnight mountain time (U.S.). Winner will be notified by a private message by July 7, 2017 and will have 24 hours to respond to the PM or we may select another prize winner. Violating any of the above rules invalidates all of your entries. Winner must live in the United States, or be able to ship the prize to the U.S. TST reserves the right to further clarify the rules in any subsequent posts, but really, we're trying to keep this pretty simple and straightforward. Use some common sense. If anything's unclear, ask me.

Choose from either the Speed Cart GT or the Micro Cart GT at https://shop.sunmountain.com/push-carts.html.

• Upvote 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
    Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
    Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Win a New Cart from Sun Mountain!
    • iacas pinned this topic

Would my post be merged if I posted shortly afterwords with an embedded tweet, or would it stay and count as the two separate posts?

I'd like the SpeedCart GT...

https://shop.sunmountain.com/Speed-Cart-GT-20119-detail.html

...in Silver:

Capture.JPG

I don't really do "enthusiastic"...but I love SunMountainSports gear and I join every TST contest, so I'm pumped to have a chance to win!!!

I prefer to walk all of my rounds, but it's quite hilly where I live so most of the courses are only borderline walkable.  Using a cart is much more pleasant than lugging a bag up 100' inclines.  I actually use a ClicGear cart right now, and it's OK...but not very stable (I've spilled my bag a few different times on even moderate cross-slopes) and it doesn't fold nearly as compact as the Sun Mountain.  I also have a SunMountain cart bag, which I love, and they are specifically designed to fit the baseplate on SunMountain carts. 

So, even though I have a cart now...  #upgrade:dance:

- John

I would love to win the Speed Cart GT

in Gunmetal/Red!

speed_cart_gt_gunmetal_red.jpg

I still enjoy walking when the course permits it and I don't mind carrying ... but I'm getting older and need to conserve my energy and my back.  I think a Sun Mountain push cart would help me immensely in that regard.  It would also possibly encourage me to start walking courses even when carts are included in the price!

I would love to win a Lime Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT!  Lime green rollin' down the fairways.  I can't wait to see this thing in action.

IMG_3804.PNG

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator

First, for your post in this topic, you don't have to include a link to this topic. That's just for Tweets and Facebook posts.

And to be clear:

• You can post once as a "free" entry here in this topic.
    • You can post twice every three days (including the first day) if you have a Twitter account and a Facebook account.
    2 hours ago, Pretzel said:

Would my post be merged if I posted shortly afterwords with an embedded tweet, or would it stay and count as the two separate posts?

Yeah, you'll want to come back after nine minutes, or until someone else posts in between so consecutive posts won't be merged.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
    Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
    Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

This Speedcart GT in Gunmetal-Red would look nice with my Seminole bag strapped into it!

cart.png.7802411379e051eb9d45e735645eb5f1.png 

I've recently started walking after work once or twice a week and have really enjoyed it. I don't mind carrying and like the extra workout, but with the weather turning warm here, having a slick cart like this to do the heavy lifting would allow me to enjoy the golf more. It'd also speed me up quite a bit so I could play more holes before the sun goes down! :-D

Jake
    "If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

Wow! Awesome! I love Sun Mountain products! I would love to win a silver Speed Cart GT!Capture.JPG

Yours in earnest, Jason.
    Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I have two Sun Mountain push carts, the Micro and The Reflex, which I reviewed for The Sand Trap.  Both are great carts. My wife uses the Reflex because she likes the looks better.  My friends liked the look and feel of the Micro and ended up getting one as well. So I really don't need a cart but wanted to put in a good word for this contest and encourage folks to enter.

The Speed cart rolls better over rough terrain than the Micro.  But the Micro folds smaller and will fit better in your trunk if space is an issue. Keep this in mind when choosing.  And good luck!

• Upvote 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

As my age continues to creep up, a nice push cart looks pretty inviting, I think my hunter green Sun Mountain bag will be stylin' when riding on this Navy/White/Red Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT   https://shop.sunmountain.com/Speed-Cart-GT-20119-detail.html  :

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtVxsleHwXXI5KAIiyR

Edited by bkuehn1952

Brian Kuehn

If I were to win this sweet cart, I'd honestly gift it to my dad who needs to be walking his rounds, but doesn't as he doesn't want to carry his bag. This would give him the ability to walk without excuse! I appreciate Sun Mountain offering this opportunity to our community :dance:

Speedcart GT in Gunmetal-Red

cart.png.7802411379e051eb9d45e735645eb5f1.png 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/94053-win-a-new-cart-from-sun-mountain

Capture.JPG

I'd love to win a Silver Speed Cart GT from @SunMountainGolf and @the_sand_trap!  I currently use the original Sun Mountain Speed Cart.  Winning a new cart would help my golf game from all the major improvements.  First, the solid tires would eliminate all the maintenance issues with my inflatable tires.  Second, the E-Z Latch System would speed up and improve the folding and unfolding process.  Third, the new brake system is a much better system to lock the wheels and doesn't require any maintenance.

Edited by Golf Grouch
    Additional info

This doesn't count as an entry, but only because I'm supposed to be getting one of these beauties in for review any day now!

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 11.18.31 AM.png

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Wow, what a great opportunity from TST and Sun Mountain, thanks guys!

I would love to win a Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT in lime green!

As I get older, I find myself riding in a cart almost exclusively, even though I can sure use the added exercise that comes from walking.  A high quality cart like this beauty is just what I need to get me back on my feet out on the course!

IMG_3804.PNG

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
    3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
    Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
    Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
    Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 2425 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!