IGNORED

COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge - April 1-30 2020

• iacas featured and pinned this topic
  • iacas unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • Yes, Rory fancies his chances at 'The British - St Andrews.'  He will have the US PGA as well, thank you very much!  Great round today.  Of course it is just the Masters he needs for the 'Grand Slam.'  He will win at Augusta at some point.  Did well there in 2022.  Very powerful chap with probably the best swing currently on the USPGA Tour.
    • The LIV World Golf Tour would have occurred without 'The Shark.'  Rumour has it that LIV wanted 'The Bear' as the CEO (Chief Executive Officer), but 'The Bear' would not do it.  So 'The Shark' was 1st reserve! 1st LIV World Golf Tour tournament is in UK, London, Centurion Club, starting Thursday 9 - 11 June.  Followed by 4 LIV tournaments in the US - Portland, Bedminster, Boston and Chicago.  Then 1 LIV tournament in Thailand (Bangkok).  Then 1 LIV tournament in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah).  Then back to the US (Miami) for the Team Event climax tournament. Mickelson is obviously going to be the 'Poster Player' for the LIV.  It is thought that 15 of the worlds top golfers have already committed to the LIV tournaments.  Probably Garcia and Westwood?  Who else from the UPGA Tour is coming over to play in the LIV tournament in London on 9 - 11 June?  Anyone know? I've got tickets for all 3 days. I wonder if 'The Shark' will play?  He was always my favourite, what a great player he was. 
    • It's just a smidge over the top and across. Definitely not in the corridor of death. What happens is it gets more over the top and across the line. Thanks. I try hard to keep pace and not slow anyone down. If partners are not strict with playing honors, I'll position myself to tee off last. 
    • I wouldn’t mind seeing Rory win a major again. It’s been eight years since his last.
    • Day 579: Played 18 this morning and tested out the Shot Scope H4. Played pretty well. Driver was good to start but squirrelly to finish. Short game was very good. Wedges and short irons were very good. Long irons were a bit off the mark.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Flop_it_like_Phil
      Flop_it_like_Phil
      (23 years old)
    2. Getbacktogolf
      Getbacktogolf
      (48 years old)
    3. GregZ
      GregZ
      (45 years old)
    4. HankBlue
      HankBlue
      (56 years old)
    5. Hassan
      Hassan
      (32 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...