IGNORED

COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge - April 1-30 2020

• iacas featured and pinned this topic
  • iacas unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • A long time ago, a friend told me "I would be lucky IF you learned something NEW every single day" I feel many players need to "TRUST" their swing more and depend on their abilities to execute every shot.
    • I'm sure I'm the weirdo in this. But since this thing started I've been saying the kids getting Covid is MORE DANGEROUS than the adults. Since the beginning I've said that if somebody caught COVID and immediately turned bright blue, we'd have this thing licked in no time. Just avoid all the people who are bright blue. The problem is that so many people are asymptomatic.  The trouble with kids getting Covid is many fold.  As a rule they don't show symptoms so they run around infecting everyone they meet. Schools are giant petri dishes in the best of times. One kid comes in with green snot running down his or her face, in two days every kid in their class has green snot running down their face.  Grandmas and Grandpas (generally the more vulnerable population) want nothing more than to hug on their grandkids.  Grandmas and Grandpas travel all over to see their grandkids, or parents truck their kids all over the US to see grandparents.  Typhoid Mary was a real person. Gene Tierney was a real person. Asymptomatic does NOT mean you don't have it.  Once again, I go back to the conversation I had with my mother-in-law. She started with - "I heard kids can't get it."  - "No, kids can get it. They just don't know they have it."  - "Oh, ... well, I heard kids can't get it. So, I'm sure I won't catch if from the kids." 
    • Yes, morons continue to exist. 🙂
    • I think there's a good chance it will be substantially lower.  There's a subset of parents who ended up getting the shot, weren't really scared of getting covid, but felt it was the right thing to do, would make life easier in some ways, and would rather not get sick than get sick of course.  That was when the story was to get the shot and life goes back to normal.  Now, efficacy  numbers going down, boosters needed, vaccinated folks getting sick etc..  I think some of those folks are not going to see the benefit of getting their young kids a shot that works for a few months against a virus with statistically an extremely low risk of affecting them.  Couple that with all the kids in this situation who have recently have covid with natural immunity.  
    • I love a good podcast, looking forward to listening.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Robert  D McCabe
      Robert D McCabe
      (59 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...