IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

50's just a week ago.  Then, 9 inches of show over the last two days.

And at the Golf Show last month, I have free rounds at 19 courses that expire end of May just sitting there......sad.......unused.......

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Is there a link to a schedule for your team?

I think this is it

http://psblions.com/sports/golf/2017-18/schedule

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

5 hours ago, Al B Tross said:

We're in that "makes you want to scream" stage of the year.

Today - 58*

Friday 60*

Saturday (opening day at our club) - 38*/snow

Whoever pissed off Mother Nature better step up and apologize right quick!!

IMG_4610.PNG

Annnnnnnd Opening Day was just canceled for this weekend - rescheduled to next weekend thanks to the adjusted forecast that's now calling for 3"-5" of snow Saturday. ??

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

• Administrator
2 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Is there a link to a schedule for your team?

Yup:

2 hours ago, klineka said:

Thanks @klineka.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 hours ago, Pepsivanilla93 said:

Currently saving for a down payment on a house. Golf simulator is coming after that house. There will be plenty of room without a couch :-P

At my house, I'd need that couch to sleep on if I bought a golf simulator :whistle:

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

After thunderstorms last evening I awoke to snow covered ground this morning. Out running errands today I found myself driving in brilliant sunshine with snow coming down like a blizzard! Weird weather! In this part of the country I think we're getting fooled because Easter came so early. I've seen years where Easter was in late April and we had snow. It's a drag, but we just have to put up with it.

My first round of the year is scheduled for a week from Saturday...and we are still in full winter mode here in Western PA. Snow today...and lows in the 20’s for the next 7 days. 

Blech.

- John

14 hours ago, billchao said:

At my house, I'd need that couch to sleep on if I bought a golf simulator :whistle:

Yup!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

It goes up and down here in the Netherlands.

This weekend will be +20 celcius. 

Last week was below 0. 

Good i was in Spain last week, played some nice rounds of golf.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

I hate my state.  April 6?....windy as shit and cold.  Wind chill in the 20's, and it's blowing hard.

Home opener for the Red Sox.  Should be pissa trying to track down a pop up today.  Hit one off the end of the bat and the feeling in your fingers will come back mid June.

Golf?  What is golf?

April is cruel, so close and every day brings hope for tomorrow, but it seems to just get colder and snow keeps falling, this is nothing new, May is usually when the season really starts, anything in April is just a bonus. Glad I love the range.

1 hour ago, MrDC said:

April is cruel, so close and every day brings hope for tomorrow, but it seems to just get colder and snow keeps falling, this is nothing new, May is usually when the season really starts, anything in April is just a bonus. Glad I love the range.

TS Eliot was right, April is the cruelest month.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

My first round in 6 months will have to be cancelled because of freezing 18-20 MPH chill factors Saturday morning! It was not meant to be, Cheri! -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

How is everyone getting snow this weekend?!  14 degrees out this morning... Ugh!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"