IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

Huh?

Yeah stupid. I wasn’t going to link at first but it’s hard to believe without it. 

Tiger-Woods-Jake-Paul.jpg

Tiger Woods was challenged to a fight by YouTube star Jake Paul for a hilariously petty reason.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; Certified in Athletic Development Model; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2

Team :srixon:!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, phillyk said:

Yeah stupid. I wasn’t going to link at first but it’s hard to believe without it. 

Tiger Woods was challenged to a fight by YouTube star Jake Paul for a hilariously petty reason.

Oy.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 minutes ago, phillyk said:

Sure. Tiger gets to use one of his wedges and gets a free shot.

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision -MEVO+

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, phillyk said:

So dumb. Seems like a cheap way to get more clicks, he is an "influencer" after all. 

-Peter

• Driver: :cobra: King F9
  • 3W: :ping: G410
  • 3H: :titleist: 818 H1
  • Irons: :srixon: ZX5 4-AW
  • Wedges: :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • Putter: L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

5 hours ago, Darkfrog said:

So dumb. Seems like a cheap way to get more clicks, he is an "influencer" after all. 

It’s a great way to make a lot of money and attract attention.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

7 hours ago, phillyk said:

I missed this one. Don’t really want a new thread for it since I very much doubt it’d take place. Jake Paul challenged Tiger to a fight… because Tiger was a top 10 athlete google search… yeah. 

This is a Tiger Woods thread. Not a Jake Paul thread. Who gives a sh*t what that jerk says about anything? Millions, obviously, but you may as well link to a comment he makes about anything else. Saying you "very much doubt" it would take place isn't as emphatic as it should be. He may as well say he's going to challenge Jack Nicklaus to a fight. Not worth reporting.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Healthy Woods on top, Woods from today's pro am bottom.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

He also hit a 4I from 240 out on a par five to about fifteen feet.

Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

My god he is lucky to be able to do this. Well, mostly lucky with the immediate after effects of the car accident, then I think most of it is just how much he trained his body and swing. We mortals can only stand in awe. 

"A good conversation is not designed to win the argument. It is designed to enjoy the exchange."

Matt "Dough", P.E.
My Game Golf Profile -
Click Here! (It's not a trap) fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: :srixon: (4-PW)
Wedges:
:edel: Trapper (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

Some easy wedges I get, but this was very unexpected.

The only problem is that after following his body for too many years now, I can’t help but wonder when the bad news come, or video of him limping into a cart. It’s been emotional to many a fan, I can’t imagine how it must have been for him to be struck down, climbed up again only to fall once more. Says a lot about his motivation and drive to play golf and win tournaments.

Oh well, all the best to Tiger and his body. He will always be a point of excitement if he’s on a list of players starting a tournament.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

19 hours ago, saevel25 said:

My god he is lucky to be able to do this. Well, mostly lucky with the immediate after effects of the car accident, then I think most of it is just how much he trained his body and swing. We mortals can only stand in awe. 

It was lucky to not have lost the leg.  But the rehab isn't luck, it is grit, hard work, and determination.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Not ashamed at all to admit that I've been more than just a little emotional watching this weekend - the fact that he's playing at all, his interactions with Charlie and the little guy's game and mannerisms, seeing him with Sam, it's all been wonderfully overwhelming.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Colin P.

Just amazing. No way did I see a second place finish coming after a handful of rounds all year. 

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue  /  Woods: :tmade: M2 3&5W’s / Hybrid: :tarmour: 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*

Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5W  Ball: :titleist: AVX optic yellow 

-Jonny

2 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Just amazing. No way did I see a second place finish coming after a handful of rounds all year. 

I just turned on the TV after being out all day to see Dalys win and surprise of all surprises the Woods finished 2nd!! Wow must have quiet the round.

Vishal S.

I’ll be a real Debbie Downer and say I’d just like to watch Tiger play. The incessant babbling over Tiger’s leg was ridiculous. Listened for awhile on radio and couldn’t take it anymore. Then I’d come back and….still talking about his leg. He shattered his leg. He’s done a remarkable job with his rehab. Let’s just enjoy the golf and not make it a five alarm news flash when he winces. 

• Like 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I’ll be a real Debbie Downer and say I’d just like to watch Tiger play. The incessant babbling over Tiger’s leg was ridiculous. Listened for awhile on radio and couldn’t take it anymore. Then I’d come back and….still talking about his leg. He shattered his leg. He’s done a remarkable job with his rehab. Let’s just enjoy the golf and not make it a five alarm news flash when he winces. 

Seriously.

And like I've been pointing out, and had to a lot today on another site, it's good that it was his trail leg that was screwed up. It lets him get back to playing golf a LOT sooner. If it was his front leg… we'd not see Tiger on the golf course yet, I don't think. For months.

Recent swing from both angles done right.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.