IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

When I got home from my round today, there was a new 3W waiting 😀 Mizuno ST190 TS.  The shaft seems a lot firmer than my current 3W and its 75g vs the 60g I have.  I was recommended the same weight/flex at a recent demo/fitting and hit it well.  I can't get to the range till tomorrow before my round but couldn't wait to hit it, so took a few shots into my backyard net.  Hit it solid and pretty close to the middle of the face every time so hopefully it's a little more stable and works well.

Edited by SteveH

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Replacement soft spikes for my shoes

• :callaway: Callaway Epic Flash Driver.  Epic Flash 3 Wood.  GBB Flash 5 wood.  Epic Flash 4 Hybrid
  • :cleveland: Cleveland Launcher HB Irons, 4 through PW. CBX2 Wedges, 54 & 60 degree.
  • :seemore:  Seemore Si1 putter.

Cobra factory closeout F9 in white with the Even Flow white shaft in 6.0. Should be here in 2 weeks! 

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

PXG 0311 XP GEN3 Irons - 5 thru PW

AeroTech Steelfiber 95

i went to the PXG Fitting Center in Minnesota, the experience was awesome.  They replaced my Mizuno 919 Forged with Recoil's.  I really liked my Mizuno irons but my son stole them from me 🙂

The PXG Irons are the nicest feeling clubs i have ever hit.  They are a dream, so smooth.  The ball flight is lower and i needed that as i get my irons up.  I thought my Mizuno irons felt great and they do!  The PXG are a 100% step up in feel.  Going to the XP version has been nice.

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

I bought a used push cart - Dick's Walter Hagen - for $15.  Spent the afternoon cleaning it up and getting the cobwebs off of it.  The guy I bought it from couldn't figure out how to fold it, so he never used it.  🤪

I can't wait to get out and use it.

Push Cart.jpg

• Like 1

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Titleist U500 2 iron. LOVE the thing.

• Like 1
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• 1 month later...

My new Edel wedges just showed up. 56* 52* & 48*. Digger bounce.   Looking forward to using them today

The shafts are Aerotech Steelfiber 110s

15986312133776656218231733666204.jpg

Edited by djake
added
  • Upvote 1

- Dean

Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6

11 minutes ago, djake said:

My new Edel wedges just showed up. 56* 52* & 48*. Digger bounce.   Looking forward to using them today

The shafts are Aerotech Steelfiber 110s

15986312133776656218231733666204.jpg

Very very nice.. is digger the highest bounce you can get?

Vishal S.

Titleist wedge...50*. Wanted the blacked out version but price changed my mind.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

2 hours ago, GolfLug said:

Very very nice.. is digger the highest bounce you can get?

I do not know for sure @iacas would know the answer to this.

- Dean

Just rebuilt my bag except for Driver and Putter.          

Driver...Ping G400 10*.          Kurokage Silver Series 60                    Regular Flex tipped 1/2"

3 Wood...Ping G410.                              Alta CB Red                                  Regular Flex -1/2" length

3&4 Ping G410 Hybrids.                        Alta CB Red.                                            Regular Flex set on Flat Lie

5-U Ping I210.                                         Dynamic Gold 105.                               R300 Soft Stepped 1

54&58 Ping Glide 3.0.                            Ping Z115.                                              SS Grinds

Putter...Ping Scottsdale Anser.            Mangenese Bronze Head

🤑